Back In Stock - New 2015 THP Tees By Epoch

Bought a couple boxes. Always enjoy hitting with these.

Order placed...love these tees.

Had to stock up on these!

Perfect. Love these tees and I'm running low. Another box headed my way.

I have no idea how that is even possible. The store doesn't have any feature that would lock someone out.

Make sure you are using Chrome for the browser because that works best with the store. If this is your first purchase in the store then you will need to create an account. So put in your email address and preferred password and fill out the contact info requested.

The store and the forum are completely separate. If you have made a purchase before, PM me with the email address you used and I can reset your password. The system doesn't tell me what your password is, but it will let me reset it.

Try using Chrome, it seems to work best with the store.
Lol yeah that's what I thought as well. Soon as I added to cart and went to check out it pulled up my username and and old shipping address but when I clicked to change the address I got "profile not found" in red across the name box. Tired it on two devices on chrome. Let me try from the iPad in a bit. Thanks!

On my tablet and PayPal won't let me finish the transaction. Just goes to my home page. Tried it every way I can think of. guess I'll have to go find the laptop....

I am in for 3 boxes!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully the stock holds out for another 2 days. Get paid on Friday then I can make my move on a couple boxes.

in for 3 boxes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look what just showed up. They are awesome! Thanks for getting these out quickly, Morgan!

dff6d8204f4c17dbc4094685bf8e06d3.jpg

mine came yesterday. look great, and these are my favorite style of tees. they last forever!

Got mine yesterday! I had really high expectations for how they would look and they were even better then I thought. Now I just have to get out and play again.

got mine on Tuesday. They look sweet, thanks THP!

Yes, argyle is sweet.

Agree - the argyle looks great!

Back