3rd Annual Unofficial Illinois Top Golf Gathering

Pringles

waywardpoints
Reaction score
Handicap
Illinois Top Golf Unofficial THP Gathering
Hey guys it's that time of year again where us folks in Illinois have the itch to Golf and what better way to do this than a little get together with THPers at Top Golf Naperville. Last year was our 2nd year and we had an amazing time with a great group of THPers and hoping for the same this year. Hoping to have more people than we did last year which was a great turnout! I also want to clarify that this is open to any THPer that would like to attend! The more the better! If you are interested in going please let me know so I can update the first page. I know that I am ready to go out and hit my new Grandaddy sticks!

Unofficial THP Gathering:

Date:
March 3, 2018 (Saturday)

3211 Odyssey Ct, Naperville, IL 60563

Time:
5:00 PM

Attending:
Pringles
dhartmann34
adamw238
Lord Byron
Rambler
markm778
TheLetterSee +2 guests
Trmpt98
mielke101
TM_Bobby723 +1 guest
Golf Dawg
formula8
Boder
jfergus7
ScoFoBG
so-illhacker
golfunfiltered
theonlyMcG
Pjtime84

Tentative:
ozzman

Last edited:
Illinois Top Golf Unofficial THP Gathering
Hey guys it's that time of year again where us folks in Illinois have the itch to Golf and what better way to do this than a little get together with THPers at Top Golf Naperville. Last year was our 2nd year and we had an amazing time with a great group of THPers and hoping for the same this year. Hoping to have more people than we did last year which was a great turnout! I also wantto clarify that this is open to any THPer that would like to attend! The more the better! If you are interested in going please let me know so I can update the first page. I know that I am ready to go out and hit my new Grandaddy sticks!

Unofficial THP Gathering:

Date:
March 3, 2018 (Saturday)

3211 Odyssey Ct, Naperville, IL 60563

Time:
5:00 PM

Attending:
Pringles

Tentative:

I'm game

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I love that it's open to all. Now let the recruiting begin!

Huh. I could've sworn my name would just be there.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Huh. I could've sworn my name would just be there.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

There he is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put me down for tentative. Have to shuffle some things around.
And of course, thanks again for organizing this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

I’m in!

I like how this list is shaping up...

I'm down. I have to start saving my change for the tolls haha

I love that it's open to all. Now let the recruiting begin!

To be fair ours was Albatross Club exclusive but we paid for he whole freaking night including food and drinks and gave away swag and a gift card to Budget Golf. Seems like a pretty fair trade.

To be fair ours was Albatross Club exclusive but we paid for he whole freaking night including food and drinks and gave away swag and a gift card to Budget Golf. Seems like a pretty fair trade.

That was an awesome night. I would like to let everyone know that I will not be paying for the whole night or providing awesome SWAG. I apologize in advance :alien:

Never said it wasn't. That was an awesome time. Enjoyed it thoroughly, as did everyone else that attended I'm sure. I wasn't saying anything about that at all. I just meant that I hope it brings some area guys out that may be on the edge of thinking about being more involved in THP and possibly an AC member... Because I think once you experience hanging out with others you get drawn in.

I think it's a nice way to get everyone together and Pringles has done a great job of putting it together each year which I know we all appreciate.

Hoping to get some new people out to share some awesome experience with THP and recruit them to be AC members!

Cleared it with the wife, I am good to go. Looking forward to it and hopefully I’ll have some new toys to play with after the golf show.

Put me on the tentative list, I may be able to shoot up there for an evening of Top Golf. :D

I’m game!

Not even a full day and already 10 guys. I like it.

Count me in buddy!

*** and THANKS for organizing this, once again.

Know or think of what time your planning on starting the festivities?

Know or think of what time your planning on starting the festivities?

I don’t know man.

I’ve marked the calendar. Should be a great time!

I'm not on call, I will make this work... it looks like a blast

Back