2015 Wilson Staff Tour For THPers - Staff Proto

Just caught up with all the happenings ,you guys getting fit like champs. Then off to dinner at a great venue with lobster on the menu,I am pretty jealous I must admit. These two things on their own are epic let alone in the same day. Get your distance on gentlemen.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Round is five hours from now but this room is wide awake ... can't wait to hit these Protos today!

So envious of you all, enjoy it today!

That pork chop sounds delish

It all sounded delish. Unfortunately "one of everything" wasn't an option on the menu :D

Round is five hours from now but this room is wide awake ... can't wait to hit these Protos today!

Is that due to excitement or did I have the chain saw going last night? :beat-up:

JohnSinVA is not cut out for late night events...

Chocolate cake shake in the afternoon, along with that dinner plus cheesecake for dessert, were simply too formidable a foe to overcome.

That's okay because I'm dressed and ready to start swinging #priorities

Too much energy, had to do a quick/simple workout this morning.

sent from mobile using Tapatalk

What a day for you guys yesterday. Today should be incredible with the new #protoirons

Looks like a great time thus far. Looking forward to seeing how the irons perform today for everyone.

W/S is pure class, just caught up on all the festivities. I'm really looking forward to hearing how well the clubs perform for you guys out on the course today. I'm also fully resolved to NOT buy any more clubs until these new lines are revealed in January!!! Hit 'em well out there today, fellas!

W/S is pure class, just caught up on all the festivities. I'm really looking forward to hearing how well the clubs perform for you guys out on the course today. I'm also fully resolved to NOT buy any more clubs until these new lines are revealed in January!!! Hit 'em well out there today, fellas!

Great idea, and the reviews will come fast and furious once the embargo is lifted. Can't wait (but have to) to shout about these from the rooftops.

You guys have an absolute blast out there. I have a feeling there are gonna be a lot of greens hit out there today!

1st class event and Wilson is such a great Company, you are all so lucky to be in on the ground floor of a new line of Irons. Have a great time today and I want to hear about a new PB score form at least 2 of you.

Have a blast guys and enjoy the new clubs. Can't wait to hear more

Quick question, were all the Irons the same Model? or different Models in the new line? such as CB or MB

Last edited:
Quick question, were all the Irons the same Model? or different Models in the new line? suck as CB or MB
They are the same model but different shaft options

Enjoy the clubs today gents. I can't wait to read how great these clubs are performing for you.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Sat morning pre-round breakfast at Millie's Pancake Shoppe.

8e2fee6980c5debbaa380202e807fa44.jpg

sent from mobile using Tapatalk

2015 Wilson Staff Tour For THPers - Staff Proto

Just a word to the wise. If Duffy throws you a golf ball to hit out of his bag, do it. Never know what they're working on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have fun out there today, can't wait for a few months to pass and we can hear all the details!!!

Wilson is totally bringing it again. Great thread and thanks for all the wonderful updates. These irons, whatever they are, are high oh my list to try in 2016. Can't wait to see how they work out on the course for you guys today!

Looks like Wilson rolled out the red carpet yet again for thpers

Getting made fun of for being Canadian at breakfast again.
What a bunch of......

Back