Week 5 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

I was seeing on Twitter that there was some other guy with a super long name who was going to be Charles' backup. Is that because Davis is hurt? I always thought David was his backup, and he really good too.
Could be chandrick west. or however you spell it. I was hearing everyone say he is pretty close to the way Charles runs. just a lot less talent.

I picked up the pats d because I liked the match up. They have more points than my kicker, flex,te and one of my rb's combined.

I picked up the pats d because I liked the match up. They have more points than my kicker, flex,te and one of my rb's combined.

Cowboys O is completely incompetent. Good play....not pretty.

Up by 20 and projected to win, but I'm up against OBJ tonight and you never know how many points that guy's going to put up. Edelman and Freeman both with big games for e again.

Toyed around with Mike Hunt early on but after awhile just had to take it to pound town

Toyed around with Mike Hunt early on but after awhile just had to take it to pound town

Winning against a team that puts up 100 is an awesome week.

Of all players, Barnridge and the Packers D were the big scorers for me this week. Though Nick Foles is more to thank for the latter.

3-2, but I'm going to need lucky weeks to keep this up.

Winning against a team that puts up 100 is an awesome week.
Not to worry ill light up someone for 62 next week

I need 46.5 from Eli, Gordon, Allen, and Gates. Not impossible, but not probable.

Up 11 with my opponent having Chargers kicker still to go.

Going to suffer my first loss this week. A combined 4.5 from Abdullah Stafford and Owen Daniels did me in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm at 109 with 2 players left, but my opponent already finished at 55 points. Looks like I'm going to 5 - 0.

I need 46.5 from Eli, Gordon, Allen, and Gates. Not impossible, but not probable.

I was just looking at this. Eli will have a lot to do with it I think. I like the other three, but all for SD so that can be bad. Allen scares me though bc he's been on fire

Going to suffer my first loss this week. A combined 4.5 from Abdullah Stafford and Owen Daniels did me in

Daniels broke the streak for TE's vs the Raiders defense. Man is he slow and terrible.

Finally I think Ill break my losing streak. Im up 35 with hyde left and easy dez it has nyg kicker n steelers d left. Really need this win!

I just need 60 between Malcom Floyd and Steelers D. oh who am I kidding, not only will I go 2-3 but my season is pretty much over. Only had one really big name and now he is out for the rest of the year possibly. Guess it's spoiler for the rest of the year.

I just need 60 between Malcom Floyd and Steelers D. oh who am I kidding, not only will I go 2-3 but my season is pretty much over. Only had one really big name and now he is out for the rest of the year possibly. Guess it's spoiler for the rest of the year.

Yah just never know though. GG is 2-3 also and maybe Davis breaks off 30 point weeks back to back.

Yah just never know though. GG is 2-3 also and maybe Davis breaks off 30 point weeks back to back.
Possible but I don't even think he will be the starter now. Who knows, could have some guys step up and get some good trade bait.

It never fails the weeks I think I have zero chance of winning I pull off the W, gets me to 3-2. I still feel like it is smoke and mirrors though.

Currently up 40. I've still got Gates and the Steelers D and he's got Vick, the Giants K and Beckham. Could be close but I like my chances

I'm up 32 but he still has two in play tonight and Bell and Miller tomorrow. Never rooted more for SD and SF!!!

Have a 34 point lead right now. I have Jennings going right now and he has Beckham, Gates and Lambo left.

Really glad I made the decision to deal Charles when I did. Hate seeing someone get hurt.

That vereen touchdown may have put me over. Up 23 with the rest of tonight's game to go. #cookie's Vick would have to have one heck of a game tomorrow night. Who knows?

Back