SeeMore Putters Thread

Yellow damascus M7? Ok I'm interested.

There is a hole in my life. Plus, I'll just keep offering horrible drawing with pencilized smoke diamond delightfulness.

8e77a70184f9f31b01927fce88d1a465.jpg

That may be the greatest picture ever.

That may be the greatest picture ever.

Hopefully they don't use a spaghetti noodle like I did for a shaft.

Also, I just thought about this... How sick would an m7 look with this finish?

2Y9G3149-600x400.jpg

WITH COPPER!!!!!!! SO MUCH COPPER!

There is a hole in my life. Plus, I'll just keep offering horrible drawing with pencilized smoke diamond delightfulness.

8e77a70184f9f31b01927fce88d1a465.jpg

That is awesome my friend, awesome.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm very pro flange line.

Yep, definitely staying for now. Enjoying my short time with the PTM3.

cebd4cd4bcba2564abda492987921249.jpg

After pondering my various options, I've decided that my new Stealth PTM1's maiden rounds will be in our NorCal vs SoCal event this weekend. I can't think of a better way to break her in than while defeating those SoCal THPers. :act-up:

How long have those Smoke Diamond m7s been on SeeMore's website?

Lots of new copper on there right now :) Just was added to the site. Wallet is screaming for mercy. That M1 SS Tri-Sole is calling my name

Oh sweet mother...

0c5e6128787dc0dc7ef04b482088d87d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want one so bad but no way I can do $500 for a putter.

I would love one of those M2 or M7 but I just don't have the $500 to spend....

Lots of new copper on there right now :) Just was added to the site. Wallet is screaming for mercy. That M1 SS Tri-Sole is calling my name

M1 Tri-Sole is a fantastic putter, love mine.

So pretty.....and pricey

At first I thought the m9 was a mfgp2. Got my hear rate up a little bit. Honestly though, I don't think I could forgive myself for buying a $500 putter.

Interesting thoughts. I'm a little surprised they are 500 but even more surprised people wouldn't balk at 500 for a driver that irrelevant in 2 years vs a putter that lasts a lifetime.

I'll have one. Absolutely.

Interesting thoughts. I'm a little surprised they are 500 but even more surprised people wouldn't balk at 500 for a driver that irrelevant in 2 years vs a putter that lasts a lifetime.

Snag me one too?

Man those are nice looking

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to game a SeeMore for the first time tom. Anxious to see the results.

I wouldn't spend $500 on a driver either. Nowhere close.

I'm not balking at the price, just literally don't have the money. haha.

If I did I would have one on the way right now.

Although I could thin the hoard and raise the money......

Back