THP Callout: dazeedmonds vs Brianmk24

If the RNG picks you, I'm very tempted to send you a club. Just so you couldn't put it in the bag. But since you picked me to win, I won't do that to you. :alien:

I'm up for playing a wrong-handed hole somewhere during the weekend.

Going with Brian in this one. Great tale of the tape Daze

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Awesome tale of the tape got to go with Brian on this one, My Kickoff partner got game for days #popsbedamned
Innisbrook is a tough track, a stockpile of balls will be need. Can’t wait to follow this one!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr Edmonds for the win. Looking forward to that rubber snake, whoopie cushion or other juvenile prank. High, high stakes.

Do I go with a fellow North Carolinian or my #TheCup teammate?.....I have to go with Mr. SwagsNtags himself, Brianmk24, all he does is win.

This was funny to read through. I gotta go with Brian as a former teammate of mine!

I'm going with a fellow lefty with a ton of poops!

I gotta go with my brother from NJ Brian. He's nails in a competition.

Gotta go with Mr Consistency ... a.k.a. Brian

Make sure to get some sort of live feed going ... cause this one's gonna be funny I'm sure.

Brian has the early lead in the voting. That’s cool. I like being the underdog.

This should be a fun follow. I gotta go with Brian though. Have a blast guys

I'm going with Brianmk24!

I think BrianMK wins this one thanks to the strokes generosity of his opponent

Idea...Brian has the option to play wrong handed on double pop holes for even strokes or probably even a pop his way...:D

3 stroke swing sounds fair. LOL!

Idea...Brian has the option to play wrong handed on double pop holes for even strokes or probably even a pop his way...:D

This is interesting.....we'll have to consider it.

I'm still laughing, awesome tale of the tape. I'll vote for dazeedmonds, Leftys have to stand together

Now that's interesting. Or.....they both play opposite handed for said holes with NO pops

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Now that's interesting. Or.....they both play opposite handed for said holes with NO pops

I like it! I'm sure Brian will chime in when he gets out of the lab, he seems to be down to go oppo. Pops will need to be negotiated...LOL!

That sounds like a TERRIBLE idea.

I think that would be hilarious. As an official for this match I'm going to watching the pace of play clock though! ?

I think that would be hilarious. As an official for this match I'm going to watching the pace of play clock though! ��

What is your official stance on tripping opponents?

That is a lot of pops, but I have to go with Brian. That guy can play, and he is a great dude so I have to root for him anyway.

Have fun guys!

I think that would be hilarious. As an official for this match I'm going to watching the pace of play clock though! ��

As a color commentator, this could be pure comedic gold!

Back