THP Callout: dazeedmonds vs Brianmk24

As a color commentator, this could be pure comedic gold!
Both playing opposite handed and on their 3rd or 4th drink...(preferably what ever Scott and Jrex were making us drink at #TheCup)
This+Video = legendary

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Both playing opposite handed and on their 3rd or 4th drink...(preferably what ever Scott and Jrex were making us drink at #TheCup)
This+Video = legendary

Transfusions.

Also you are a meanie face and a bad person. :loser::tongue:

This+Video = legendary

Lots of video and commentary will be done on all holes played oppo! Money back guarantee!

Though we weren't able to pull of a W together, I think Brian has the game to pull it out here. Somehow he avoids death by pops.

Gotta go with dazeedmonds because the intro was just to funny!!!! (Take the 18 pops and play the par 3's straight up, but transfer those pops over to the par 5's) Sounds legit right?

Get your votes in on this, Thursday morning at 7:00 is the cut off.

I'm going with a fellow lefty with a ton of poops!

This is important info for the hotel room!

Idea...Brian has the option to play wrong handed on double pop holes for even strokes or probably even a pop his way...:D

3 stroke swing sounds fair. LOL!

Now that's interesting. Or.....they both play opposite handed for said holes with NO pops

That sounds like a PHENOMENAL idea.

FIFY..it doesn't have to be this round, I just want to play one backwards somewhere to see how I'd do.

I like it! I'm sure Brian will chime in when he gets out of the lab, he seems to be down to go oppo. Pops will need to be negotiated...LOL!

I spent most of the day waiting around in the dark since the power was out!

Fair game! And extra points if they fall in to a pond.

I can't swim..let's not bring manslaughter into this weekend.

Brian has the early lead in the voting. That’s cool. I like being the underdog.

So far, 13 people think that I'm good at golf and should be ready to be disappointed while 7 have picked the correct side.

This is important info for the hotel room!

FIFY..it doesn't have to be this round, I just want to play one backwards somewhere to see how I'd do.

I spent most of the day waiting around in the dark since the power was out!

I can't swim..let's not bring manslaughter into this weekend.

So far, 13 people think that I'm good at golf and should be ready to be disappointed while 7 have picked the correct side.

Thursday morning is going to be fun. My early guesses indicate Thursday afternoon will be fuzzy I suspect.

Funniest call out yet and the golf hasn't even started. Giving up lots of pops but I'm picking Brian too. FWIW I'm never right on these.

Funniest call out yet and the golf hasn't even started. Giving up lots of pops but I'm picking Brian too. FWIW I'm never right on these.

And you saw me put up an even 100 at Millwood so Dave, you're safe!

My boyhood best friend had same first name so I'll back Brianmk24. Have fun gentlemen....sounds like a fun week.

And you saw me put up an even 100 at Millwood so Dave, you're safe!

To be fair, this IS the first round most of us will have played in almost a month, we could all shoot 100...

To be fair, this IS the first round most of us will have played in almost a month, we could all shoot 100...

That 100 was in mid-season though! I blame being in a different time zone or we can go with the excuse that it was only my second THP gathering. I did card a PB 76 at Rutgers the next round after I got back from Missouri though...

Like you're the only guy to get kicked square in the teeth at Millwood Brian. That course owns me.

Like you're the only guy to get kicked square in the teeth at Millwood Brian. That course owns me.

Maybe we need to wear bucket hats? No, that can't possibly be it.

Maybe we need to wear bucket hats? No, that can't possibly be it.
Skull cap rag things....

Bump for this week's ridiculousness

Bump for this week's ridiculousness

Ridiculous: arousing or deserving ridicule : extremely silly or unreasonable : absurd, preposterous : The amount of beating Brianmk24 is going to take this week.

This guy is going to get beat tomorrow!!
771b4f0fbc6af62e72b4ad271860de79.jpg

It would appear he’s forgotten all his HOF tags.

While Brian sleeps the afternoon away. I’m up, pumped and ready to take him to task.

d09fd247e78458125eb0e3f0eab80d8f.jpg

The weather has put hold on this match. Looking like a 9 hole match if anything.

THP Callout: dazeedmonds vs Brianmk24

The weather has put hold on this match. Looking like a 9 hole match if anything.

Rain delay? More time for !! Have fun out there!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rain delay? More time for !! Have fun out there and don’t let Jeremy eat

As crazy as it sounds.... frost delay... feels like is 21* this morning

As crazy as it sounds.... frost delay... feels like is 21* this morning

Looks like this one is going to be over before it begins. Weather is not cooperating, we’re waiting on the range to open to at least get a few swings in.

Back