THP Callout: dazeedmonds vs Brianmk24

SquirrelyDave

Allegedly....
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 22.7
Here's the deal. We'll be in Tampa next week, and there has been some discussion over the number of pops I get. Brian has wisely elected to stay out of said discussion. So I'm going to drag him into it!

Tale of the Tape:
When: Jan 18th 7:38 AM
Where: Innisbrook Islands Course 6139 yards 69.7/130 (White tees)

Brianmk24 (AKA: Iron Brian; DJ SwagsNtAgs)
Handicap: 9.9

Known to many (at least a few) as Iron Brian, the man has a swing that is just disgustingly perfect. He's used this swing to accumulate an absurd number of HOF tags (less than 5 though) and his game travels.

Dazeedmonds (AKA: The Left handed terror; OhGodHesGotADriverFORE)
Handicap:31.8

This left handed chatterbox is known far and wide to be an absolute terror on the course. Trees shake in their roots when steps up to the tee box, and many a woodland creature has been startled half to death by search parties looking for his ball. While he doesn't have any HOF tags, he tries really hard, and his collection of participation trophy collection is the envy of many a 3rd grader.

The Pops:
With winter swings, and the day after travel day...this should be an entertaining round. I figure I should get about 22 (you have no idea how much fun that is to type) pops. I'll offer 18 to start with.

The stakes:
A drink, or a sombrero, or something entertaining. We'll sort that out.

The Fun Part:
For those playing at home.....Pick the winner and get a surprise present from Brian and myself. Might be a rubber snake, might be a brand new driver (it won't be a driver) but it will be something, and we'll try to make it cool.

Everyone that picks the winner correctly will get an entry thrown in the hopper and we'll let the Random Number Generator separate the winner from the losers.

Last edited:
Oh man I’m wishing I was able to come join on Thursday... I’m taking my best ball partener on Friday to win this thing.... dazed and confused for the win!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First things first. Awesome tale of the tape, that cracked me up

I also believe daze is going to take it. With the pops and a little luck Brian will have his hands full.

Sent from HTX

I'll help with the updates! :D

The tale of the tape was quite entertaining. My boy Brian is giving up a lot of pops which is scary seeing as to where he probably hasn't been on the course in a while. But, I feel him pulling out an MVP performance like the last time I played with him to take a hard fought battle.

Ill go with Brianmk24!!!!
Two main reasons:
#1: I played against and got beat buy him in #TheCup and have experienced first hand how he steps his game up:banghead:
#2: Daze.....your left handed.

That should be enough reasons:act-up::banana:

Nobody oiled Iron Brian in 2016 so that swing got a little rusty! You and Kev beat Todd and me at True Blue so this is revenge for me. Course handicaps say that you're getting 26, but since you offered 18, we can split the difference and go with 22. Do you want your extra 4 pops on the #1-4 holes or on the par 5s?

https://www.innisbrookgolfresort.com/golf/island-course

I was going to use this in the other thread, but I'll drop it in here...

djswagsntags.jpg

Two main reasons:
#1: I played against and got beat buy him in #TheCup and have experienced first hand how he steps his game up:banghead:

It's fine. Totally fine. I understand. NO PROBLEM.

I'll help with the updates! :D

We may have to try and get some on course interviews or something throughout the match. Can I get one of those on course television backpack things?

Nobody oiled Iron Brian in 2016 so that swing got a little rusty! You and Kev beat Todd and me at True Blue so this is revenge for me. Course handicaps say that you're getting 26, but since you offered 18, we can split the difference and go with 22. Do you want your extra 4 pops on the #1-4 holes or on the par 5s?

djswagsntags.jpg

I will take my pops on the 1-4 holes. those look nasty.

Your photoshop skills are....interesting. But hilarious. Actually laughed a lot at that one. and i ain't SKEERED.

Have fun out there!! May the Pops be with you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First post updated with fun things....You should go read it now.

We may have to try and get some on course interviews or something throughout the match. Can I get one of those on course television backpack things?

I'm sure one of us will have a back pack you can carry around...it may or may not have any pertinent equipment to the task at hand. Sideline reporting is gonna be a must for us, I'm good with that! :act-up:

The tale of the tape was quite entertaining. My boy Brian is giving up a lot of pops which is scary seeing as to where he probably hasn't been on the course in a while. But, I feel him pulling out an MVP performance like the last time I played with him to take a hard fought battle.

2 chilly rounds in 2 months will make this interesting. Can I pick Dave?

Two main reasons:

Todd and I both played out of our minds that day. I had a 4.4 differential on the first 9. :beauty:

kev_feherty.jpg

I'm sure one of us will have a back pack you can carry around...it may or may not have any pertinent equipment to the task at hand. Sideline reporting is gonna be a must for us, I'm good with that! :act-up:

I expect Feherty level reporting from both of you OK?

Todd and I both played out of our minds that day. I had a 4.4 differential on the first 9. :beauty:

kev_feherty.jpg

I can rock a headset!

djswagsntags.jpg

You mean the double pops aren't gonna be on all the par 3's? :alien:

kev_feherty.jpg
Thanks for the reminder.....maybe I shooooooould pick Daze!!??? Nah.....()=

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

I'll take my WITB thread groupie, dazed FTMFW :cool:

Only because you said there's a possibility of a new driver of course :wink:

Club hos gonna club ho! :bananadance:

If the RNG picks you, I'm very tempted to send you a club. Just so you couldn't put it in the bag. But since you picked me to win, I won't do that to you. :alien:

Back