Not sure what your exact handicap is, but I have 3 of the Cleveland RTX 2.0 in my bag, one is a CB (48*) and the others (52* and 58*) are both blades, all of them are in the 2-dot bounce

If you can find them, maybe try looking for these in a CB in the lofts you want as with the RTX-3 version out you may find them a bit cheaper

It also depends on whether or not you want to play full swing shots with them - I will play full shots with the 48 and 52 at times, but more often than not I will play partial swings with the 48 or PW to give a bit more control
Around the greens I will happily pull any of them out of the bag depending on the type of shot I want to play, and then the 52 or 58 for out of the bunker, again depending on the distance I want the ball to travel

I'm about 21/24 hc not official, the woman in golf academy actually mentioned the rtx as a good all rounder for me, I like a full swing with a tendency to flick my wrist to skim the grass rather than dig in, I actually play my 60° great and use that as my safety club 50y in full and partial swings and is very similar in size and shape of the rtx, I'm going to pick up my irons tomorrow so I will have more of a look, right now I'm liking the mizuno after testing them and i want to test the md3 and cleveland

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Any one got any thoughts Wilson harmonised wedges there blades but reviews are saying very easy to hit for players like me quite cheap too
Also is it best to have 4° loft between the PW and highest wedge ie my new clubs PW is 44° loft so should I go 48,52,56 or 50,54.58 or 60

No clue on those wedges so can't help there

Gapping between wedges is very personal, so you need to decide what you want to be able to do with them - my PW is 44* and I went with a 48 / 52 / 58 setup

Yeah I guess your correct well I like my 60° so I'll no doubt go 50,56,60 that's what I'm used to, thanks mate

Look at and try Callaway MD3 or wait until next month and look at the MD4. I love my MD 3's

Seastrunk,

What's your reason for 52*, 54*, and 58* wedge lofts? 52* and 54* seem close together.

Dave

I just ditched my SM6s for Fourteen RM-22 Tour wedges. They’re a little pricey but they feel amazing...I can’t explain. You just need to try them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just ditched my SM6s for Fourteen RM-22 Tour wedges. They’re a little pricey but they feel amazing...I can’t explain. You just need to try them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow little bit pricey cost more than my iron set lol,

I just went with the mizuno mp-t5 50/55/60 gives me 5° about 20 yards per club, I had a test with a few and the mizuno felt better and I was very consistent with the 3, which the guy was saying if I have more confidence in them I should go for them they are in a used condition but I'm not to fussed about that

I just went with the mizuno mp-t5 50/55/60 gives me 5° about 20 yards per club, I had a test with a few and the mizuno felt better and I was very consistent with the 3, which the guy was saying if I have more confidence in them I should go for them they are in a used condition but I'm not to fussed about that

I'm a huge fan of my CBX, but having demoed a few Mizuno wedges they are definitely a solid option that gets overlooked. Now take them out and get them dirty!

The cbx were nice a lot to like about them I liked the ping too, yeah im fevered to play them and my new irons, pitty its been snowing for the past few days

I was a Cleveland wedge guy forever and just really didn't like the last few years models. I tried the MD3's from Callaway, nope. So I went Vokeys (SM6) and they are the best wedge I've hit in many years.

Used my mizunos on course today for first time they were great preformed better than I expected, I just didn't seem to be able to hit a bad shot with them, they seem to give me confidence in the shots I make, these ones are keepers

Back