Monday... You're in store for something special

golfunfiltered

Johnny Unhappy Pro
Reaction score
Handicap
Just finished a podcast with @JB

We discussed the origins of THP.

To say we went deep is an understatement. We pull back the curtain and give you access to THP like never before.

You're going to love this episode.

(Will be up on the THP App and site Monday)

This sounds phenomenal. Can't wait to listen!

Can't wait to listen and learn some THP history.

Can't wait to listen to it!

Looking forward to this, seen much over the years but will be cool hearing Josh's perspective on the last decade.

Sweet! I can't wait to listen to this one.

Sounds pretty interesting.

I can tell you’ve been talking with JB because the teaser quality is very strong

What time on Monday? Asking for a very impatient friend. :alien:

Can't wait to hear this one.

Will definitely tune in!

Ill be honest and say that this one is a bit emotional and raw. I covered the highs and the lows of 10 years and shared some things I am not sure I have done before.

Can't wait to listen to this one, should be a really fun episode!

Ill be honest and say that this one is a bit emotional and raw. I covered the highs and the lows of 10 years and shared some things I am not sure I have done before.

Was Morgan in on the chat too? I'd like to hear her stories about working on this with you for the last 10 years. :alien:

I remember the beginning. It was a crazy time with a slightly less crazy group. Ok so a smaller group that was just as crazy. Amazing what's happened in the 10 years since.

Can’t wait to listen to the episode just keep hitting refresh

Was Morgan in on the chat too? I'd like to hear her stories about working on this with you for the last 10 years. :alien:

I remember the beginning. It was a crazy time with a slightly less crazy group. Ok so a smaller group that was just as crazy. Amazing what's happened in the 10 years since.

No. She can be found at some THP Events though and is an open book.

Very cool. Can't wait to listen!

Sweet! Cant wit for it to be available..
Just finished a podcast with @JB

We discussed the origins of THP.

To say we went deep is an understatement. We pull back the curtain and give you access to THP like never before.

You're going to love this episode.

(Will be up on the THP App and site Monday)

i’m pumped for this one! you guys have great chemistry, and i always learn something new after listening to jb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anniversaries normally are!

cool- looking forward to listening

Looking forward to this. Can't wait to listen.

Monday’s on THP are never boring and a great way to start the week.

Sounds great...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely looking forward to this one. @golfunfiltered does a great job just wish I had found his podcast earlier.

Back