Snell Golf VIP Program

golfinnut

DANNY LE! WHAT A GUY!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
HEAT!
https://www.snellgolf.com/pages/snell-golf-vip-players-program

With the upcoming release of their new ball, our friends at Snell Golf have also come up with a great VIP Program.

They are releasing the MTB Black & MTB Red ball and are available for pre-sale on January 15th. I know I will be buying a dozen or so.

If you enjoy playing the MTB ball from Snell as I do, this one is a no-brainer. It will pay for itself.

snell_2018.jpg

Snell_VIP.jpg

Received the email about this a short time ago also.

Interesting program ideas, especially if one goes exclusively thru them for golf balls.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I got the email and will join since it pays for itself after about 19 dozen balls, which I easily go though in a year.

I kinda like the idea and program. It could definitely grow into something really cool.

Extremely tempting to do the VIP Program...hmmm

I'm immediately interested.

All signed up. You also get access to a private Facebook Group.

By the way, the VIP swag gets shipped with the first order, not separately.

I'm hoping one is a firmer 4 piece ball. I need to pick up some closeout MTB's too, just because.

This is pretty cool, really interested in the new balls

Unless the new Chrome Soft is filled with plutonium, I'll be joining up with Snell.

$50 a year seems steep unless you but many many golf balls, i don't see the value in it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I joined the VIP. Last year I bought 5 of the 6 packs. 4.5 for other buddies and I went through 6 or 7 dozed and have a couple dozen left in the garage.

I'm pretty set for balls for a while, but the 2017 MTBs were great and I'm sure the the 2018 versions will be just as good or better.

Interesting, $50 a year isn't bad and I may end up joining once they release some info on the new versions of the MTB.

I don't go through enough balls in a year to make it worth my while at $50. For guys that lose a lot or take balls out of play frequently this is probably a great deal.

Back