10 Years of THP Golf: Golf Unfiltered #145

What an emotionally driven and honest interview. A lot of us as THPers take for granted what JB and GG have sacrificed to provide this community to the world. I know I have in the past, especially when I first joined. I didn't get it..... For that I promise to always remember the hardwork and effort that goes into this awesome place! INCLUSION not EXCLUSION and open arms are what propel THP to the top in my mind.

THP and its staff do an incredible job day in and day out and for that im personally grateful. Thanks for the candid responses, answers to tough questions and blunt emotional honesty in this interview. Here's to another 10yrs THP!!!!
Thanks @golfunfiltered for your contribution here as well.

#Chowdah #Bestgolferinthehistoryofgolf #Fthanaysayers

Can't wait to hear what all is in this on the ride home today.

What an emotionally driven and honest interview. A lot of us as THPers take for granted what JB and GG have sacrificed to provide this community to the world. I know I have in the past, especially when I first joined. I didn't get it..... For that I promise to always remember the hardwork and effort that goes into this awesome place! INCLUSION not EXCLUSION and open arms are what propel THP to the top in my mind.

THP and its staff do an incredible job day in and day out and for that im personally grateful. Thanks for the cadid responses, answers to tough questions and blunt emotional honesty in this interview. Here's to another 10yrs THP!!!!

Thank you for those kind words. They mean more than you know.

Solid podcast and thank you for the honesty. Have met a lot of great people because of this forum and hope it continues strong in the years to come.

THP and its staff do an incredible job day in and day out and for that im personally grateful. Thanks for the candid responses, answers to tough questions and blunt emotional honesty in this interview. Here's to another 10yrs THP!!!!

Very well said, I whole-heartedly agree!

Part of the way in so far, great stuff, can't wait to finish it.

Amazing to think all of what THP has accomplished in 10 years.

My home away from home!

It sounds like this years Morgan Cup is going to truly raise the bar! Making me rethink my choice if I were to win a golden ticket!!

Part of the way in so far, great stuff, can't wait to finish it.

Amazing to think all of what THP has accomplished in 10 years.

My home away from home!
Josh was spot on with his brining more to the golf talk landscape comment, THP was always so welcoming no matter your skill level and actually allowed me, as a new golfer, to learn more about the game, course, clothes, style, etc.

Every year THP does things bigger and better, whether it's coverage, events, review, equipment, opinions, etc. And every year it keeps innovating and improving. Amazing to think it continues each and every year for the last 10 years and many more years to come!

And definitely agree on Boston being fantastic for food!!!

Man, that was a really solid podcast. Got two swear words, and heard a little teaser for the 10yr anniversary.

That was a great listen from both of you guys. It was really cool to hear the raw emotion come from JB, it really shows how much you care about this community. I know I rarely think of how much work it takes to keep this place running and appreciate the open feedback you gave. Thank you for all you do and well done guys!

Will listen tonight. Should be interesting.

Just finished up the podcast. JB, I'm truly thankful for Morgan and whichever OEM contact talked you out of packing up shop. At this point I can't even imagine an evening where I don't come home, and catch up on the days conversations here!

It's absolutely amazing what THP has become, and has been for the last 10 years.

To You, Morgan, and the Staffers, Thank you for giving us a place to live golf!

Man, this was my favorite podcast!

JB, thank you for not giving up on THP and on us. This website/forum has been a huge part of my life since December 2016 and I won't be leaving this place anytime soon.
Everyone working on the forum whether its through scheduling events, moderating forums or send out equipment and prizes to people, THANK YOU!!
You guys bust your butt to keep this place running as smooth as possible and you are doing one heck of a job!!

I haven't got the chance to meet people from the forum yet in person but I hope to change that this year!
I've only been on here for just over a year but it feels like I've been a part of this group since 2008.
It's hard to make an online forum inviting and fun to be a part of but you guys pulled it off!!

What a show.....what a freakin show! LOVED it...and let me echo this comment from JB. F**K the naysayers! Loved this, every second of it!

"The best weekend of their lives" is so true, THP event hangovers are real, they are truly such an amazing experience, no matter what the event setup, company involved, golf course played, format, etc. You leave an event and can't wait for the next. It's the same fun anxiousness I get when putting dates on my calendar to block them out so I can attempt for an event.

Anniversary tease FTW!!! I'll be curious to see if there's an OEM or company that jumps on board.

The team event perspective is spot on too, when we play our regular round with our buddies and you're playing your own ball it may be a bit dull, put into teams and play a game it just adds a nice added layer of competition to the round of golf, and a THP team event is over the top and so much fun as we don't get it at home or on a regular basis.

The Morgan Cup stories and teases has to make you even more excited for 2018. The THPMC always has a special place in my heart for my captain of Team Dot Com Dean and my teammates, some are still around and others aren't. Emotion are real, I came not really knowing anyone, and left with friends for life.

I also realized I haven't been to enough places to eat good food, Vegas and Boston need to happen in 2018 now!

Could agree more about ATL airport.

441 with the well deserved shoutout!

I'm glad Morgan talked you out of it JB. I wouldn't have the stories and experiences I have, or an awesome place for golf!

I don't think anyone can get sick about the 10 years, every single member, reader, golfer, participant, company, OEM, employees, staffers, etc. We've all been apart of this amazing run, how freaking cool!

Might be the best podcast I've listened to in quite sometime, well done both of you.

Listened to the podcast and really gave me a minute perspective of what is done behind the curtains. With all of the events going on you can tell by JB's voice that the Morgan Cup just seems to be something special. This is truly a great place to hang out. Congrats on the 10 years!

Loved this episode.

I feel incredibly lucky to be a part of this forum and all of the amazing opportunities I've had because of it. To think of the equipment that I'd never be able to afford otherwise that I've been lucky enough to win or test. And the relationships I've made on the forum and at events that have continued to this day. It's truly amazing and I feel blessed that I stumbled across this place all those years ago - just because I wanted to learn how to re-grip a club.

Thank you JB, Morgan - and all of the staff. What you do does not go unnoticed. You may not like the praise, but you deserve it.

Great 'cast. I think you and Adam mesh well together.

I just want to say that while all of the thanks are appreciated, that was definitely not the intent of the show or my honest answers.

Really enjoyed the show! After spending time with JB twice in Chicago, I figured it would make the food list.

What's really important to know is something JB and I touched on about halfway through: golf companies are an anomaly when it comes to samples. It is pretty unheard of for an entire industry to offer "review and keep" samples, and there's fewer and fewer companies doing it these days.

What wasn't mentioned is what happens when a review goes poorly.

This was a good listen. You can hear the genuine enthusiasm in JB’s voice to want to change golfers lives.

It was good to listen how far THP has come in 10years

Back