10 Years of THP Golf: Golf Unfiltered #145

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The THP Radio Network is proud to present the Golf Unfiltered Show with Adam Fonseca. The show brings new and interesting topics and interviews from the world of golf and we are honored to have it as part of our lineup on The Hackers Paradise Podcast Network.

Josh Babbitt (That’s me) is back to celebrate the 10-year anniversary of his super popular golf media venture. Josh and Adam take a walk down memory lane that includes multiple stories of THP’s origins, challenges, successes, and much more.

THP%20Radio400-S.jpg

Have you downloaded the THP Mobile App? Available now for iOS and Android devices everywhere and is 100% free. The easiest way to enjoy all of the THP content, right in the palm of your hand. You can find it in the Google Play Store or the App Store right now.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/10-year-anniversary-thp-golf-unfiltered-145/

Awesome! Wasn't expecting it until next Monday. But expecting the unexpected is one thing I have come to know and love about THP.

I can't wait to listen to this episode

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OHHHHHHH I can't wait to tune in. After my meeting is over this baby is going on!

Listening now.

I know what I'll be listening to this afternoon.

I can't wait to listen to this!

Listening now...

Only half of the way through and im sitting here with more respect than I had before for everyone involved with THP!.....especially JB and GG. WOW....dedication would be underrated

This will be good.

Listening now :)

The perfect response from Adam to JB saying "That's bullsh*t" would have been "It's ok, noone's listening anyway."

The perfect response from Adam to JB saying "That's bullsh*t" would have been "It's ok, noone's listening anyway."

That would have made my mom very angry.

That was such a fun listen! The dynamic between JB and Adam is just incredible and makes for an easy and entertaining listen.

Great stuff JB! Interesting takes on your old Morgan Cup thoughts and what brought it to be in it's form today. Really never thought about it that way. So wait, what your telling me is that their isn't a OEM dump truck that makes deliveries to your house weekly? Man, that's a buzz kill now. Next you're gonna tell me that money doesn't grow on trees anymore. Thanks for sharing. Great nuggets in there even if you had to talk about Mike Dean for a few minutes. Ha!

Great listen guys. I read the porch scene referenced recently as well... one of the many moments that made the MC special here.

Thanks JB for not singling out meeting me as one of the reasons for wanting to move your career in another direction. Wonder what's in store for the 10 year anniversary?? Hope we get a company willing to take part in bringing us another crazy idea.

Great stuff JB! Interesting takes on your old Morgan Cup thoughts and what brought it to be in it's form today. Really never thought about it that way. So wait, what your telling me is that their isn't a OEM dump truck that makes deliveries to your house weekly? Man, that's a buzz kill now. Next you're gonna tell me that money doesn't grow on trees anymore. Thanks for sharing. Great nuggets in there even if you had to talk about Mike Dean for a few minutes. Ha!

I just listened to it (which I dont normally like to do when I am a guest) and enjoyed going back through the chapters.

Great listen guys. I read the porch scene referenced recently as well... one of the many moments that made the MC special here.

Thanks JB for not singling out meeting me as one of the reasons for wanting to move your career in another direction. Wonder what's in store for the 10 year anniversary?? Hope we get a company willing to take part in bringing us another crazy idea.

Haha, no that was my pleasure.

This was an awesome podcast and really cool to hear some backstory to THP, the MC, and the 10 yr anniversary. I enjoyed listening to it IRL ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fun to hear Josh reminisce about the 10 years. It brings back a ton of great memories.

That was a great listen. Well done Adam, and some really interesting stuff JB, it’s always cool to get a peak behind the curtain.

Thanks for sharing. I truly enjoyed listening.

I love hearing the enthusiasm @JB ... 10 year anniversary is going to be mind-blowing if you are a golf fan!

Never thought you ever wanted to quit. Glad you have changed your mind .... 3 times!

Last edited:
Great interview JB! And I agree with you; Chicago, though I've never been to Boston.

THP in 2018 is going to incredible.

Great listen. You can really tell The MC has a special place in your heart. Nice shout out to Boston for our food.

Great listen. You can really tell The MC has a special place in your heart. Nice shout out to Boston for our food.

#GoPats

Back