correction, found pen holder. Now I'm satisfied. LOL

Anyone know of a lightweight cart bag? I usually use my Clicgear and in an unfortunate incident, my umbrella got stuck in my bag and is taking up a divider :(.

Anyone know of a lightweight cart bag? I usually use my Clicgear and in an unfortunate incident, my umbrella got stuck in my bag and is taking up a divider :(.

The Nexus from Wilson Staff is a fantastic cart bag.

My Datrek lite rider is only 4.7 lbs

Last edited:
I swear, I just said this EXACT quote today!!! Hideous colors, and the 2016 options may be worse than 2015!

hahaha, I really like my Ogio stand bag. It's got a lot of pockets, I like the club pocket layout and I like the goofy color combos...but I'm kinda a goofy guy.

Anyone seen/used a Mizuno Eight50? Seems like that one pops up with the Nexus and Datrek as good, lightweight options.

Getting a new bag with some bonus money I got coming. Been torn between Sun Mountain and Callaway. Stand or Cart? is always the question and it got me thinking what do all my hackers use?

I have the Sun Mountain C-130 and love it. If you don't carry I think it is best to get a cart or staff bag. Easier to find you club with a full bag. The C-130 has a nice putter compartment that puts the putter right where you want it.

Pondering the org chev after looking at it tonight

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back