Future THP item suggestions

I need another Umbrella my Adidas one is worn out :bad:

Yes, we will definitely be doing another needlepoint belt in a different color. Either khaki, navy or gray.
If it's gray will the brown leather be black?
I still hold out for a nice THP valuables pouch. Something useful that I can keep in the bag. It would replace my Crown Maple pouch.
I still use my Morgan Cup bag every round, it could only be replaced by a THP one!

Alignment sticks might look cool, sticking out of the bag w/ The THP logo and The Hackers Paradise printed on.

We looked into doing it but it's more expensive for a product that is already expensive. I don't know if people would pay the extra just for the THP logo.

I kinda figured that. And I have NO idea what the minimums are and cost to add a logo but when a product retails at $30 - $40 (20 oz & 30 oz), I completely understand then having some doubts about these selling at $50 or higher.

I still hold out for a nice THP valuables pouch. Something useful that I can keep in the bag. It would replace my Crown Maple pouch.

The Morgan Cup pouches that we got a few years back were phenomenal and still attached to my bag to this day. A standard THP version of those would do well I think.

How about some cool stocking caps for this winter? Maybe some black ones with a green THP logo on the front :thumb:

How about some cool stocking caps for this winter? Maybe some black ones with a green THP logo on the front :thumb:

I like this.

The Morgan Cup pouches that we got a few years back were phenomenal and still attached to my bag to this day. A standard THP version of those would do well I think.

I would buy one in a nano-second.

Those were good. Crazy thing is I did all the running around for those and then never kept one for myself. Gave mine to a volunteer that year.

Those were good. Crazy thing is I did all the running around for those and then never kept one for myself. Gave mine to a volunteer that year.

That was awfully kind of you!

And more reason that we need official THP versions. :)

I support this

This just came to me, THP dress socks. In numerous colors

my THP divot tool is getting worn out, and I lost the ball marker on it, any chance we get another run of these? or something similar?

I could use some THP polos

With so many hats and towels and putter covers still remaining, we are not able to add anything new right now.
But ya never know what might come down the pike when this stuff sells out.

2ce8b5e919c8197e3e2997994f09a355.jpg

That's the one thing that Bridgestone Staffers got in 2012 that I was really jealous of and then when I was a Bridgestone staffer in 2013 they didn't do them.....I would really love to have one of those!

Not sure if it's been mentioned but maybe a customized THP Super Stroke putter grip with some big fat THP lettering running from top to bottom the length of the grip in 3 different sizes and different color options.

We just did THP Superstroke grips a couple of months ago.

Oh right on be cool if they came back by popular demand tho.
We just did THP Superstroke grips a couple of months ago.

Would love to see another wave of THP pullovers/jackets, etc!!!

I don't know if this has been discussed previously, but I saw a golf ball cleaning device that was rather interesting. It was like a pouch just big enough to hold a golf ball. While the outside stayed dry, the inside could be dampened sufficient to clean a ball. Additionally, it could be carried in one's pocket to be continuously available. I'm also rather certain that playing partners will ask to use it. I have yet to find one in a golf shop, only on the net.

I don't know if this has been discussed previously, but I saw a golf ball cleaning device that was rather interesting. It was like a pouch just big enough to hold a golf ball. While the outside stayed dry, the inside could be dampened sufficient to clean a ball. Additionally, it could be carried in one's pocket to be continuously available. I'm also rather certain that playing partners will ask to use it. I have yet to find one in a golf shop, only on the net.

I think I've seen what you describe at some, but not all, Dick's.

Search Ballzee they sell them at all major golf retailers around me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back