The Car Shopping Thread

cf5e5e9b0557ed0ad72a24ade4b54735.jpg

8d5da112cb7f306d99aefe699dd258e9.jpg

Going to pick it up Saturday !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great looking pick up dude. I'm actually looking at a 2013 with low miles!

Thanks dude.

They are solid . Only thing you will ever replace on a Tacoma are wheel bearings.

I'm gonna lease this as its a brand new complete redesign from engine to back and I case there's any issues I can give it back.

Pretty excited to get the fuel mileage and power of the d4-s motor though.

great vanity truck there JRod :alien:

cf5e5e9b0557ed0ad72a24ade4b54735.jpg

8d5da112cb7f306d99aefe699dd258e9.jpg

Going to pick it up Saturday !

Nice!!! It's on my list of trucks to look at when I'm ready to buy.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I have had new the past 2,just want a go to go to and from work and a little pleasure driving. Will be going used this time as I will not be in the province long and do not want to drive it back to Ontario. Only thing I am looking for is runs well,decent mpg and stylish. Mazda 6 boom!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I'd suggest the Mazda 3 over the 6. Its really fun to drive and super economical. The S hatchback is a great option.

I'd suggest the Mazda 3 over the 6. Its really fun to drive and super economical. The S hatchback is a great option.
Had the 3 before and loved that car,only reason I am thinking 6 is for the extra room.

I sold my ride,in the market for a new one. Thinking of either a Mazda 3 or 6 or a Nissan Altima or Rouge. Tough tough choices but I am in no rush ,just want to make the right choice. What would be your choice gents?

I support the 3. 6 are nice but I'm a fan of the 3

I support the 3. 6 are nice but I'm a fan of the 3
Cannot beat driving a 3 Eric it's so much fun. I miss it all the time. The sunroof is a must have.

I have had new the past 2,just want a go to go to and from work and a little pleasure driving. Will be going used this time as I will not be in the province long and do not want to drive it back to Ontario. Only thing I am looking for is runs well,decent mpg and stylish. Mazda 6 boom!

When I was looking earlier this year, I thought the Mazda 6 looked really nice (like the '16 even better than the '15). What ultimately turned me off (looking at really small things between similar competing models) was that due to the way they had done the Skyactive, the battery was like a $500 replacement. Very competitive feature set and better in some regards to the Accords I was comparing them to for similar cost though.

The 16's look very stylish it's hard to say no to them. I am reading up on options and maintaince problems with all possible choices. That's is why the 3 is so good,had mine for 4 years and nothing but oil changes and changed tires. Love the worry free of it all

The 16's look very stylish it's hard to say no to them. I am reading up on options and maintaince problems with all possible choices. That's is why the 3 is so good,had mine for 4 years and nothing but oil changes and changed tires. Love the worry free of it all

If you are planning on selling soon since you don't want to take it East with you its probably better to go used instead of a 2016. You'll take the full hit on depreciation.

If you are planning on selling soon since you don't want to take it East with you its probably better to go used instead of a 2016. You'll take the full hit on depreciation.

Forget the first part, as far as I'm concerned it's almost always better to go used than new.

Forget the first part, as far as I'm concerned it's almost always better to go used than new.
Will check up on some options this weekend. The XV is on my list too which will please you

I have a Mazda CX-5 and love it. Rides great and looks like someone actually cared about design.

Will check up on some options this weekend. The XV is on my list too which will please you

The crosstrek? Yeah, I'm definitely a fan...just not the bright orange one hahaha

I have a Mazda CX-5 and love it. Rides great and looks like someone actually cared about design.
Cx5 is a solid
Cx5 is a solid suv Fup, I test drove one when they first came out. I love the interior and style of the exterior is sweet. May need to revisit one and ponder

The crosstrek? Yeah, I'm definitely a fan...just not the bright orange one hahaha
Yep crosstrek, I find of like the orange. Go all out Rickie with the ish. I am thinking blue or black

Cx5 is a solid

Cx5 is a solid suv Fup, I test drove one when they first came out. I love the interior and style of the exterior is sweet. May need to revisit one and ponder

They also have the CX-3 coming if you want something slightly smaller.

They also have the CX-3 coming if you want something slightly smaller.
I saw that one their IG looks sweet,but I plan on moving in the next 2 years or less. Do not want to take along the ride. Maybe a used cx5 is in order.

I always feel like I am getting screwed when I buy a new car.

Even with people I know. I just get the feeling I'm being taken advantage of .

Also is true car accurate ?

I always feel like I am getting screwed when I buy a new car.

Even with people I know. I just get the feeling I'm being taken advantage of .

I definitely always walk away feeling like I was taken advantage of even when all the numbers point in my favor and fit my budget

I mean it's a Tacoma and here in the Midwest they sell for msrp but money factor and all this lease jargon makes no sense to me

I mean it's a Tacoma and here in the Midwest they sell for msrp but money factor and all this lease jargon makes no sense to me

I'm always shocked on how proud Toyota is of their trucks

Back