Week 5 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Well damn, I really screwed that one up then. I was wrapped up in shipping out the hats and tees, I didn't really pay attention to FF today. That is my fault. I am totally kicking myself!

Hmmm imagine that!:)

Seriously??? Sproles and Matthews for Charles?? Sign me up! I offered way more and didn't get him

Anyone looking for a sleeper this week, I just put Andre Johnson on the bench. That means even with his QB issues, and the fact he hasn't caught a pass in two weeks, he will go OFF tonight.

You're welcome.

Anyone looking for a sleeper this week, I just put Andre Johnson on the bench. That means even with his QB issues, and the fact he hasn't caught a pass in two weeks, he will go OFF tonight.

You're welcome.
You shut your mouth! I need a decent Moncrief night tonight still!

Go Hopkins! Need a nice early start in fan duel.

Go Hopkins! Need a nice early start in fan duel.

I'm on board. Hope he drops a 30 burger tonight on the Colts.

You're welcome.

Oh hey…an Andre Johnson touchdown…

#nailedit

You're welcome.

Good call!

You're welcome.
Lol you have to love the TD. Of course that gives Mike's QB a TD so that really sucks, but I still laughed.

You're welcome.

I did the same thing Pete. Dude lays eggs for two weeks when i really needed him and now that I bench him, he shows up.

T4K and I pull off the rare trade while an NFL game is actually going on. I send him Jordan Matthews, he sends me Ryan Matthews and Julius Thomas.

MOAR MONCRIEF!

Please?

Hold them here for a Vinatieri FG.

Just throw it to Hilton or Fleener in the endzone already.

15 yarder against the coach. Hahahahaha

Yes! I'll take it. Keep racking the FG's!

This game is....frustrating

QB dilemma in progress

Finally some good Vinatieri tonight

Finally was able to make a deal happen for WR help. I hope this gives me some much needed immediate help; I'm fairly certain Amol is going to get a lot of longer term help at TE and RB.

T4k traded Julius Thomas, Jax to ARYD
T4k traded Ryan Mathews, Phi to ARYD
ARYD traded Jordan Matthews, Phi to T4k

Last edited:
Hard to believe that hail Mary would work.

Unreal how crappy of a year it's been for tight ends not named Gronk

Ugh. I really wanted to get at least 5 out of Moncrief tonight.

Maybe Hop will make up for it the rest of the night.

Back