Welcome

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

I read your posts on TST.

Don't know if there are many Mac guys here. MVMAC was close to several, and if you did not learn from him, then I doubt if you'll learn much more. I've heard that Mac is bipolar and paranoid, so I doubt if you'll find good info because those are not great traits for an instructor/guru, but Good luck with all of that.

Last edited:
Thank you all for warm greetings.

I do not know either if I can find a Mac's disciple here on this forum who is willing to discuss some of the nuances of Mac's philosophy. I could not agree to all of them but sort of liked Mvmac's posts and I have learnt a thing or two there but I do hope to meet somewhere a guy who was/is much closer to Mac. Nothing horrible happens if I do not though, there are more important things in life :)

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

:welcome:

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard.

Welcome aboard...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the site, looking forward to your swing thoughts, discussions. TGM is some good theory for a complete swing, liked it better the the 5SK stuff even though I'm a Bennett and Plummer fan (well, if you just like playing irons).

Everyone here is pretty civil, I've found if people don't like what you're saying they just stop reading vs debating ad nauseam like you get on other sites. I read sandtrap/wrx/golfspy but I post only her because THP'ers are just nicer.

Hope you like it here, it will be what you make it =)

My experience here as well. Maybe because so many of the members have actually met in person & played golf/hung out together.

Welcome to THP!

Back