Yff Theos

Reaction score
Handicap
Having been banned from GolfWRX as well as SandTrap, I am currently loloking for a forum home. I am Mac O'Grady swing fan and TGM-literate instructor at the beginning of my mission. Both previous fora I was involved turned out to be hostile: one protected their own sponsor members and banned me while I was prevailing in a discussion while the other has an "all-knowing" but in reality not knowing much owner who destroys everyone who happen to have different point of view.
I would like to ask: can man express one's own thoughts freely here? It is a serious question since I would not want to go through the **** for the third time.
I am fond of discussing swing ideas, junior and tour talk.

Salute to everyone.

What people do elsewhere is up to them, but we maintain a civil community here and offer something different than any place on the internet. What they choose to make of it is up to them.

What people do elsewhere is up to them, but we maintain a civil community here and offer something different than any place on the internet. What they choose to make of it is up to them.

Let us hope you are right.

A question - where can I discuss the technical aspect of the swing without abusing other members' feelings?

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP, you’re going to love it!

Let us hope you are right.

A question - where can I discuss the technical aspect of the swing without abusing other members' feelings?

There are sections on all aspects of golf...But maybe instead of worrying about how things were for you previously, you take a second to view what THP is and THPers are and see the differences rather than guns a blazing as it seems : )

Welcome to THP, hope you enjoy it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the site, looking forward to your swing thoughts, discussions. TGM is some good theory for a complete swing, liked it better the the 5SK stuff even though I'm a Bennett and Plummer fan (well, if you just like playing irons).

Everyone here is pretty civil, I've found if people don't like what you're saying they just stop reading vs debating ad nauseam like you get on other sites. I read sandtrap/wrx/golfspy but I post only her because THP'ers are just nicer.

Hope you like it here, it will be what you make it =)

Welcome to THP.

Welcome!

Welcome

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Greetings and welcome

Welcome to THP!

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to THP! Join us with an open mind and I am sure you will like what you read and experience.

Welcome to THP!

Back