Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

I should have my first shipment in hand tomorrow

My tracking says Tuesday, but the package is already in Charlottes and Smart post tracking is notoriously wrong.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Got my October shipment today. I have the athletic style box

Spoiler
Linksoul polo
9463420aaf1d19c543eb04976209b513.jpg

Linksoul zip up sweater

9bab9dbe8ffe49475f1fc801b9509173.jpg

All in all I'm pretty happy with this months box.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Darn I missed a Linksoul month!

Yup..... I like the Linksoul stuff. I'd never looked at it before. I'm very impressed

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Turns out my shipment is out for delivery today (originally said Friday). I also chose athletic style. I'll be happy with some Linksoul I think.

Linksoul jacket and Chase 54 pants. Very nice box this month for me.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I received a Linksoul sweater and adidas golf shirt. Nice take this month

Stuff is looking nice this month! Can't wait to see what my box has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a Travis Mathew shirt and a pair of Adidas pants (blue). Very pleased for $30.

I'll keep it for another month.

Pictures for October? Mine isn't supposed to come until Wednesday =/. I'm hoping they are fall clothes.

Stuff is looking nice this month! Can't wait to see what my box has.

I think you're getting snake eyes shorts and visor...hehe

Athletic style - Linksoul sweater (heather in color), and black Chase 54 pants. Excellent box this month.

Need some pix fellas

49687780-E608-44CF-9B18-A8FC9302A9A0_zps52tbzgsy.jpg

164A7B4C-D25A-4B24-99DF-0AE0F140A733_zpshyojq5nt.jpg

I've never seen / tried on any Chase 54 pants, but wow, they are comfy. Extremely light weight.

Has anyone tried Short Par 4?

Has anyone tried Short Par 4?

5d6dc481fcb853d9b3f9e92c110ae1dc.jpg

cf1c7ac6c486d3e0e62f6237c7fa6aaa.jpg

This month's box included a Travis Mathew polo and long sleeve Adidas pullover. Love the clothes this month too!

I got a Linksoul jacket and polo so Im very happy with this box!

Not super impressed with my first box. Got a decent Adidas shirt and a Linksoul sweater in a salmonish color

8b01a38d0f6336f2cc76e602615a162a.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I think those are nice articles of clothing. I personally wouldn't be inclined to wear much of anything that is salmon colored, but it is a nice sweater.

I think those are nice articles of clothing. I personally wouldn't be inclined to wear much of anything that is salmon colored, but it is a nice sweater.

I wouldnt buy it maybe, but I do think it looks pretty good. I would wear it

Yah, the sweater is nice, just not a color I would wear though. Still a decent deal all told.

Yah, the sweater is nice, just not a color I would wear though. Still a decent deal all told.

If I get the salmon sweater I'll end up wearing it. (by box is now scheduled to arrive Friday...come on FedEx, get here a day early!)

Not super impressed with my first box. Got a decent Adidas shirt and a Linksoul sweater in a salmonish color

8b01a38d0f6336f2cc76e602615a162a.jpg

Which selection did you go with? I'm assuming this is still classified on the Athletic spectrum but seems to be a bit more toward the classic look.

Back