Huge Announcement - Regional Rivalry Sponsored By True Temper

I think jb has pretty much confirmed TX won't be involved in this one but will be the site of another thp event in 2016

Ouch.....that hurts.

You're better at reading between the lines than I am!

I'm all I for a DC/MD/VA v Carolina's or whoever else.

Ouch.....that hurts.

You're better at reading between the lines than I am!

Looks like #TheCup & Kickoff Classic are our only hope :alien:

Looks like #TheCup & Kickoff Classic are our only hope :alien:

And UST.....and a Texas event....and Vegas.

Life could be worse. :angel:

DMV THP'ers don't care who the opponent would be the result would be a win for the good guys.

This is not the MikeG I know. Rally the dudes bro.

Never giving up hope dude you know that, but the boss man has the numbers and the numbers don't lie. Plus I've learned to trust the madness that JB & Co go through to set up the events. Lucky for me I travel and if the event works out, my name will be in the hat.

Perhaps at some point they join the rest of THP...haha
We swear its more than just events.
Do most of them know Regional Rivalry exists? :D
I know it exists does that count

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Never giving up hope dude you know that, but the boss man has the numbers and the numbers don't lie. Plus I've learned to trust the madness that JB & Co go through to set up the events. Lucky for me I travel and if the event works out, my name will be in the hat.
JB has said he doesn't even know himself yet who it will be so always hope never know.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That's pretty sweet.

~Rock

Would love to see a good day of representing by the Maryland/Virginia guys in here today.

Does this some it up? I gotta admit, this made me laugh.

Does it what? :confused2: :alien:

I seem to recall fully 1/3 of #StaffProto crew coming from the Commonwealth, not to mention significant representation from the DMV in many other events as well.
Consider the gauntlet picked up. We're not :chicken:

:D

And UST.....and a Texas event....and Vegas.

Life could be worse. :angel:
Definitely disappointing, but understandable. Hopefully I can get in one or more of the other events!

Not according to Mikey Mike.......#TexasToast

Mike is incorrect here.

Does it what? :confused2: :alien:

I seem to recall fully 1/3 of #StaffProto crew coming from the Commonwealth, not to mention significant representation from the DMV in many other events as well.
Consider the gauntlet picked up. We're not :chicken:

:D

It was referring to not knowing what thread or event was even being discussed.
It was discussed earlier how some people prefer THP just in their own regional thread. Thats cool, people should enjoy it any way they want to. Just that its hard to expect the rest of the community to notice.

THP has lots to offer those that want it. There are events, contests, reviews of every major piece of equipment, a home page with even more and then some. People should choose what they want and enjoy it.

The point was that DMV had not come up, because most never see most from the area around the community.

I want an iowa/Nebraska event... I know certain grandaddy teammate I'd like to challenge

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I know we can field a team from Western Canada. We would apologize as we walked away champs. ??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I want an iowa/Nebraska event... I know certain grandaddy teammate I'd like to challenge

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Bring it! But really, there's no chance of this as Nebraska has about 3.5 active members. I know Iowa has some more, but still pretty sparse in the area. We'll play together in 2016, as long as you actually show up in time for the tee time. :alien:

I know we can field a team from Western Canada. We would apologize as we walked away champs. 

Did we not specify this was a sport?
Its not curling or hockey here. :D

Bring it! But really, there's no chance of this as Nebraska has about 3.5 active members. I know Iowa has some more, but still pretty sparse in the area. We'll play together in 2016, as long as you actually show up in time for the tee time. :alien:

Don't hold your breath

How about a FL/GA team versus a TX team and we meet in the middle on the RTJ trail

Did we not specify this was a sport?
Its not curling or hockey here. :D

Don't worry JB. We'd would show up as this guy and talk about Johnny Football. We'd be fine.
54caad95e3db2c0e08db94d2bfb53011.jpg

Huge Announcement - Regional Rivalry Sponsored By True Temper

Mike is incorrect here.

It was referring to not knowing what thread or event was even being discussed.
It was discussed earlier how some people prefer THP just in their own regional thread. Thats cool, people should enjoy it any way they want to. Just that its hard to expect the rest of the community to notice.

THP has lots to offer those that want it. There are events, contests, reviews of every major piece of equipment, a home page with even more and then some. People should choose what they want and enjoy it.

The point was that DMV had not come up, because most never see most from the area around the community.

Understood. Hopefully we won't wear out our welcome when we start coming out of the woodwork :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iowa, Iowa, Iowa, Iowa. We will take on anyone around us. :banana:

Back