Week 5 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Goooooooo Hasslllllleeeeeebbbbbbaaaaacccccckkkk

Wow, and you get to watch it with an ultimate colts fan tonight

League 1 Trade:

ce3add33995951deaa2e7cc1e1cc7698.jpg

Hey ddec u got an offer

So much action in league #1 today. I love it but have no idea who is on who's team anymore.

Had I known you were going to give Charles away for nothing I would have made you a counter offer.
Hey get in line i was in the running too

Had I known you were going to give Charles away for nothing I would have made you a counter offer.

You snooze you lose...

That's why we don't get deals done, our valuations are completely different haha...

Can't wait to get destroyed by Cookie this week in L2.... My team is lame (and yet somehow i'm 3-1).

Picked up the Texans D for a bye week replacement since Luck is out. I have a feeling the D will be ready tonight and get me some points.

You snooze you lose...

That's why we don't get deals done, our valuations are completely different haha...

You offered me 2 injured guys and Travis Kelce for Gronk and Jordan Matthews. Had I known I could have traded you Matthews, Sproles for Charles I would have jumped on it. :smile:

I have a couple trade offers I need to review I'll get to here shortly. Having training through the end of the week so keeping me busy, but I'll get on looking at these asap.

You offered me 2 injured guys and Travis Kelce for Gronk and Jordan Matthews. Had I known I could have traded you Matthews, Sproles for Charles I would have jumped on it. :smile:

You can always counter, i would have done that

I'm in L#6...make me some trade offers.

Heck my deal was right there with hers points wise now i feel better

Well I'm glad that trade didn't happen. That would have been criminal and GG's team would have been unbeatable.

Well I'm glad that trade didn't happen. That would have been criminal and GG's team would have been unbeatable.

I think you can argue the same for the trades you were sending me haha

Well damn, I really screwed that one up then. I was wrapped up in shipping out the hats and tees, I didn't really pay attention to FF today. That is my fault. I am totally kicking myself!

I forgive you?

Well damn, I really screwed that one up then. I was wrapped up in shipping out the hats and tees, I didn't really pay attention to FF today. That is my fault. I am totally kicking myself!
Oh ur poor already loaded team

I hope my tees don't get "lost" by usps :alien:

Maybe gregdan will do that deal with you?

The Colts are in trouble tonight

Back