Super Bowl 2018 Predictions

tahoebum

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I’ll go with Vegas and take the Patriots over the Vikings. As a long time Vikings fan I’m expecting a tragic loss in the next 2 weeks in the form of a late turnover or missed FG/Extra point. If they do get there I’m going to have to go since it will be likely my only chance to go in my lifetime, after all it was 1977 when they were there last time. A Super Bowl at home would be too much to pass up.

Who are your picks to get to Super Bowl LII?

Last edited:
New Orleans vs. the Steelers

I’ll go with Vegas and take the Patriots over the Vikings. As a long time Vikings fan I’m expecting a tragic loss in the next 2 weeks in the form of a late turnover or missed FG/Extra point. If they do get there I’m going to have to go since it will be likely my only chance to go in my lifetime, after all it was 1977 when they were there last time. A Super Bowl at home would be too much to pass up.

Who are your picks to get to Super Bowl LII?

Im going to agree with you tahoebum, NE and Minn

Im going to agree with you tahoebum, NE and Minn

I think if it’s atlanta and minn next week, I think the falcons make it to the SB. But if the saints beat minn, Atlanta will probably lose in the nfc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patriots over Saints.

Saints v. Jags... Saints win

I'm a sentimental old fool and would love to see the Vikes go all the way after all these years. They are gonna need some of those old Purple People Eaters though.

JM

Back