2015 Wilson Staff Tour For THPers - Staff Proto

How do you gap wedges when your pitching wedge goes 170 lol

I plan to play tomorrow without pulling my driver. The 4 iron will be my driver and if I bring a decent game I bet I won't know it on the scorecard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just occurred to me I'm going to be the first Canadian consumer to EVER game these new irons. #mindBlowing.

That right there, is pretty darn cool.

Duffy dialing in Deuce
0d9002e13cfb87db2ca81e89e9717c7d.jpg

Haha love the updates. We tried to tell you guys Duffy is a master. Now you know first hand.

He was great at The Legacy. Glad these guys are getting the chance to have Duffy fitting them.

That's beyond pro distance. Thats Wilson distance

I'm liking this statement.

I plan to play tomorrow without pulling my driver. The 4 iron will be my driver and if I bring a decent game I bet I won't know it on the scorecard.

That's impressive.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

How do you gap wedges when your pitching wedge goes 170 lol

Add more wedges - this came up actually.

Looks like I'm taking a #protoNap while Dave is taking a #protoPoop. What a absolute blast today getting to hang with these guys and gals from Wilson. Who else gets to sit next to the president of the company and ask questions

Looks like I'm taking a #protoNap while Dave is taking a #protoPoop. What a absolute blast today getting to hang with these guys and gals from Wilson. Who else gets to sit next to the president of the company and ask questions
Another item to add to the NDA list, right Wardy!!!

That's impressive.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Yeah - the issue is that I have been playing too stiff of a shaft apparently.

That was pretty cool to ask Tim Clarke some good honest questions. I like how W/S is going to hit those markets that I'm in and the way they are going forward. They are definitely moving in the right direction. This company is solid.

Duffy is the man at fitting, remember him working his magic at Legacy. Guys are so lucky to have him there!

Great follow so far, guys! Seeing some ridiculous distance gains!

#ProtoTMI

This thread is #ProtoAwesome so far and its only just begun. Great job guys!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Duo with an added personal touch.

243213e505bd0556a41865716bf2cd9c.jpg

Just filling out this questionnaire from W/S prior to dinner.
It's amazing how much this company values THPers input. So awesome.

Lunch with Mr. Vrska was full of knowledge. Next time I buy a wedge, I'm buying lower loft wedges and weakening them to get more bounce.

Last edited:
Lunch with Mr. Vraska was full of knowledge. Next time I buy a wedge, I'm buying lower loft wedges and weakening them to get more bounce.

Yeah that was awesome to learn. Not too many better minds in the game.

2a33826581ef115687fc76631e32494f.jpg

FYI - Dangerous precedent being set. Get someone in trouble, win a towel! Still feel bad about that one.

This thread has been awesome. 180yd 7 irons... We're not in Kansas anymore #Proto #Thingsaredifferenthere

2a33826581ef115687fc76631e32494f.jpg

FYI - Dangerous precedent being set. Get someone in trouble, win a towel! Still feel bad about that one.

You ought to feel bad.

Back