2016 Sun Mountain Four 5 Stand Bag vs 2015 Model

wubears71

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
8.1 GHIN
Has anyone compared the 2016 Sun Mountain Four 5 Stand Bag to the 2015 model? The only difference I see is the change from the Auto Fit Dual strap system to the EZ Fit Dual strap system. I have the Auto Fit system on my Three 5 bag and have no complaints. Am I missing something else that would want me to pay the extra $30-$40 for the newest bag?

I'm just looking to go back to dividers as I like my Three 5 except for the lack of dividers.

Thanks in advance.

Just oredered a four5 2015 model for 155 shipped. Couldn't justify the extra coin for the 2016 model with no tangeble difference.

Just oredered a four5 2015 model for 155 shipped. Couldn't justify the extra coin for the 2016 model with no tangeble difference.
That is my thoughts too. I don't see anything that says I should pay extra for the newer model.

That is my thoughts too. I don't see anything that says I should pay extra for the newer model.

mine is not the Four 5, but the 3 Five. To me the biggest update from the '15 to '16(outside of the auto fit) is the straps themselves. I found the '16 straps to be thicker and more comfortable to carry.

Old topic, but any more opinion on this?

The 2016 straps are significantly more comfortable as it has thicker padding. In fact, my four 5 feels lighter than the 2015 three 5 I had. Other than the straps I saw no difference.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't think there that much difference to spend the extra cash love my 2015 four 5!!

Bumping this up as I'm in the market for a SM four 5 (doesn't matter 15 or 16). Can anyone confirm if mid size or mcc plus 4 grips become difficult with the individual dividers? My fuzion 14 has this issue and I'm looking to the four 5 as a solution.

Anyone have experience with this?

TIA

Bumping this up as I'm in the market for a SM four 5 (doesn't matter 15 or 16). Can anyone confirm if mid size or mcc plus 4 grips become difficult with the individual dividers? My fuzion 14 has this issue and I'm looking to the four 5 as a solution.

Anyone have experience with this?

TIA

I can confirm, does work with my midsize lamkin crosslines. I just went through a ton of bags checking as most could not.

I can confirm, does work with my midsize lamkin crosslines. I just went through a ton of bags checking as most could not.

So happy to hear that Nasdamus. I can finally call off my search! Thanks for chiming in.

Back