Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how he managed this, but 4 stitches, some skin glue and a $220 vet bill and he's all patched up.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Can't wait to get home!
c20e3a2243e139ee6cf940728c5e34da.jpg

And play some ball!

It's good to see some proper size dogs in here. It reminds me of that Ron Swanson quote, "Any dog under 50 pounds is a cat, and cats are pointless".

Apparently it's cold in Albany this week, and my father refuses to turn on the furnace, so my sister is keeping Buddy warm with this:

14285c94996a1d1484bd7ce4f692725c.jpg

Dogs in the hood?

oh poor buddy. He has a look on his face like he's thinking "please don't let my dad see this or he's going to kill you"

that is hilarious, from his face, I think he doesn't like the color

Our cat has a cut that he somehow got on the bottom of his paw, so the vet put the cone on him so he wouldn't mess with it. He is not pleased haha

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Our cat has a cut that he somehow got on the bottom of his paw, so the vet put the cone on him so he wouldn't mess with it. He is not pleased haha

Awww. Poor little kitty.

Our little one just got spayed so she's in the cone too. She doesn't even notice but loves a good face scratch right now.

I attempted to put a cone on Ellie after she had her cast removed from her ACL surgery so she wouldn't lick her stitches. When I put the cone on she pretended that she was paralyzed and wouldn't move an inch. The second I took the cone off she could walk just fine (as fine as can be after ACL surgery). It was actually really funny how quickly she could move again the second the cone came off.

Needless to say the cone never went on again.

Yeah, he just kinda gets really confused when it's on haha. He moves way slower and stares at you, like "why won't you take this damn thing off me?"

We couldn't use the cone of shame, it became a target for the other dogs.

Every since I picked Bear up from the vet after they had to sedate him to put his stitches, he has been attached to me at the hip. I thought he was going to be mad that I left him there, but it had the opposite affect.

I attempted to put a cone on Ellie after she had her cast removed from her ACL surgery so she wouldn't lick her stitches. When I put the cone on she pretended that she was paralyzed and wouldn't move an inch. The second I took the cone off she could walk just fine (as fine as can be after ACL surgery). It was actually really funny how quickly she could move again the second the cone came off.

Needless to say the cone never went on again.
This makes me think of when we put Lexies harness on she goes so still it's crazy. She used to refuse to move at all now we have about 10 to 15 seconds of her standing like that.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

This makes me think of when we put Lexies harness on she goes so still it's crazy. She used to refuse to move at all now we have about 10 to 15 seconds of her standing like that.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Haha, that's so funny! It's amazing how they react to certain things.

I am so glad someone is comfortable.

b7fca6228875ef3f7adec539768a31e1.jpg
Haha..You weren't planning on sitting there right?

Beckett makes it a habit of stealing the good seats in the house.

I am so glad someone is comfortable.

b7fca6228875ef3f7adec539768a31e1.jpg
I think someone wanted to snuggle and their snuggle partner wasn't there so they were just hanging out until you got back.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I think someone wanted to snuggle and their snuggle partner wasn't there so they were just hanging out until you got back.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

He always wants to snuggle. He is a lap dog, like I have never seen a lap dog before. He is attached to a person 90% of the time. The other 10% he is laying on the chase in the living room where the sun beats down on him.

My "daughters" dog. More mine than hers really.

b94b78bfc6b0370c1e835d7eebf05f41.jpg

She was not amused by the flash. She got up right after I took the picture.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Z8otrFA.jpg

4 months between pictures. Wish his eyes stayed blue!

dxkbe2T.jpg

Someone thinks he is people.

165dee0eb335f35a6c772cad3509902c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

High above the kingdom.

d4b28b473562ce8f312bb151f1a1f586.jpg

This is totally our dogs.

10334365_10152859621809251_5740104373238701251_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back