I will be an hour down the road by this time tomorrow, sure hope the traffic in Atlanta is not too crazy.

Good luck with that traffic, I will be leaving the house about now to pick up Ole Gray in Gray, GA. How appropriate is that?

There us a bojangles as well. And a Mickey Ds for the Yankees

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bojangles biscuits rock!

I'm ready for this! NOW.

Good luck with that traffic, I will be leaving the house about now to pick up Ole Gray in Gray, GA. How appropriate is that?

I'll be there at 08:00am good buddy ? I may played 18 with the boys this morning and then come home and pack er up . Then tonight take KellyBo out to dinner at a cool place in Wakinsville call Chops & Hops. Our anniversary was yesterday but she came home last night tired from her golf tournament in Rome, Ga. Imagine that. Your wife playing golf out of town on your 10 year wedding anniversary ! Haha I love it !

That is very cool! Happy anniversary to two awesome folks!

Happy Anniversary OG!

Happy Anniversary OG!

Thanks buddy and looking forward to our round Saturday ?

Ohh how I hate reading this thread, knowing how much fun everyone is going to have. Enjoy it fellas!! I have made a promise to myself hell or high water I won't be missing this again!!!

This is for you Soxfan..

b8411ad08db229bdcbaa74122e7dd0c3.jpg

I wouldn't kick Bojangles out of bed....

Happy anniversary OG!!

Have a great time yall! Sounds like its going to be a blast!!

I just printed the scorecards. #GettingReal

It's about to be on.

I can't wait till tomorrow.

All you first timers at 'The Gethering' should have a couple chili dogs in the clubhouse !! They are.... Interesting..

I was thinking the winning team for the weekend was getting a green jacket !

Updated my real handicap with the revision update that came out earlier today. Not sure how I got put in the Old Coots tee crowd, but I think I can still hang with the young bucks tee crowd for a couple more years. Better yet, I classified myself as a tweener so I can pick and choose what tee box I want to play on a given hole...haha.

All you first timers at 'The Gethering' should have a couple chili dogs in the clubhouse !! They are.... Interesting..

I described those to my dad today. I don't think he will be partaking.

Vman has found the urban dictionary !!! Sorry I won't be there with the swing elixir bud!!

I love chili dogs but I also have a rule to try and avoid food that is ....Interesting.

I love chili dogs but I also have a rule to try and avoid food that is ....Interesting.

How do you feel about Alpo?

I go to the bathroom enough the last thing I need is something "interesting"

Vman has found the urban dictionary !!! Sorry I won't be there with the swing elixir bud!!

Big disappointment that you couldn't be there my friend. Maybe in the Spring.

Ohh how I hate reading this thread, knowing how much fun everyone is going to have. Enjoy it fellas!! I have made a promise to myself hell or high water I won't be missing this again!!!

This is for you Soxfan..

b8411ad08db229bdcbaa74122e7dd0c3.jpg
I figured you would check in here before long "kid". Sorry you will be missing the fun this weekend but do expect your arse to be in Valdosta in the spring.

This is for you Soxfan..

I hate you won't be there my friend, I just cleaned out my golf bag and sadly set my bucket hat aside to be saved for a later date. The Bucket Brothers will get together again and I hope sooner rather than later.

Can't believe I'm leaving for this tomorrow. Not sure I've been more excited for a weekend of golf in my life.

Back