Votes: 27 13.8%
  • Other

Votes: 64 32.7%

• Total voters

Buckeyeduffer

Reaction score
Handicap
Work
Here on THP we get golfers with an affinity for the flat stick. The brand loyalty ranges from Scotty Cameron to Seemore and everything in between. At times I'm surprised with the love for some putters that aren't in the mainstream that you might see in random bags at the local course.

What's your brand of choice?

Here on THP we get golfers with an affinity for the flat stick. The brand loyalty ranges from Scotty Cameron to Seemore and everything in between. At times I'm surprised with the love for some putters that aren't in the mainstream that you might see in random bags at the local course.

What's your brand of choice?
Scotty or Odyssey. Also really like TP Mills when you can find one. But I'm open....ill try anything. There's quite a few brands I haven't even had in my hands to know if I like them or not.

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

SeeMore first and foremost.

I'll roll everything though, putters are fun. Hell I own one of almost everything haha

Really like SeeMore

I've only had Odysseys and I got one Scotty when I wanted to try a milled face, but it's more about the putter characteristics for me than the name.

Odyssey for me. I’ve putted with a few others I liked, but always end up with odyssey.

Odyssey, just bought a Toulon Indy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cleveland. They've earned my loyalty with great feeling and looking putters at fantastic prices.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I just put a Scotty in the bag, but for all of last year I used a Cleveland 2135 1.0 and had great success with it.

Been rolling Cleveland well as of late but always had fun with Seemore so just added another to the collection and taking it out tomorrow for maiden voyage.

For the record I've always been an Odyssey guy, but I'm willing to try anything that works for me. I've tried some recently that just didn't work out. I'm currently gaming a Seemore (which I voted for) as it is the first flatstick to remove my Odyssey from may bag and it's gonna stick. I love my Si3.

Whatever gets the ball in the hole.

I've had a few Scotty's, a handful of Odyssey's, a Ping, Yes and Piretti. The only one that I never seem to sell is my Scotty Cameron Newport 2. I've had my eye on an Evnroll er 1 or er 2 as of late so I'll probably pick one of those up. As of now if I had to pick one it would be Scotty Cameron but I buy a new putter almost every year.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Right now I'm all aboard the Toulon train. My two Austins and my Memphis pretty much have the bag on lockdown.

That said I'm always open to nice putters.

I will say I am a Toulon homer now though

Hiding the red dot with a SeeMore

Toulon/Odyssey for the win!

Now, it is Odyssey, and has been since mid 2012. Specifically the #7. But before that I played a SeeMore FGP (10 years Bronze, two years Black) since 2000.

Odyssey and then Toulon.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I’ll always have a love for TPM but the SeeMore just works so it takes the spot in the bag.

Alternate between a Scotty Studio Stainless Newport 1.5 and Nike Unitized Retro.. I typically prefer the Nike

Odyssey and Seemore. But the Edel fitting has me intrigued.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Odyssey, Toulon, Cleveland and Seemore could all make their way into my bag

Odyssey and SeeMore have been my favorites and go too putters the past few years.

Back