DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
And neither are real Carolinians. I'm simply a displaced Virginian for now.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
Too true. And I'm a displaced Baltimoron.

You've got to go where the work is. I've been wanting to move home for a while, but the timing wasn't right. I'm also in a weird situation at my current job. I absolutely love my job, but there's absolutely no promotion potential. I can only move laterally and I've been there for 7 years and while it's nice to have the job security, I'm getting bored.

Indeed sir, s'why I'm in Carolina.

I just submitted my resume for a position at Quantico. If I get the job, I will be playing a lot more golf with you guys.

thats good news. Good luck.

Last year we went down to Dogfish head in Gaithersburg for a bite to eat, and a beer. Do we want to head back there again this year?

Im in. I need a 90 minute IPA. Hopefully there is less of a crowd this time.

It was pretty quiet in here todsy. Everyone working hard....JohnSinVA and Molten....you kind of have an excuse :D

It was pretty quiet in here todsy. Everyone working hard....JohnSinVA and Molten....you kind of have an excuse :D

Thank you - doing the best I can!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A darn good one too. I know you were thinking about changing out the D200s. You might want to hold off.

To quote Forrest Gump, that's all I have to say about that.

A darn good one too. I know you were thinking about changing out the D200s. You might want to hold off.

What he said. Worth the wait.

What he said. Worth the wait.

Believe me. I'll not be making any changes prior to 1/1/2016. Take that to the bank.

Last edited:
Some pondering on 10/25
Oh I know. And don't think I didn't notice that Moltens are 1/2 inch over in length. I may have to offer him my first born for a few swings.

Oh I know. And don't think I didn't notice that Moltens are 1/2 inch over in length. I may have to offer him my first born for a few swings.

I'll let you swing them, but I have no interest in any kids right now. So you hit the irons and keep the first born. Got a deal?

I'll let you swing them, but I have no interest in any kids right now. So you hit the irons and keep the first born. Got a deal?

Lol. Deal!!

Good because I don't plan on having any kids. I was going to send you one of MD Golf Hackers. Ha

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Molten and I were lobbying Sanzabar to make the drive up from Richmond to fill out one of the foursomes. Can anyone live stream the Colts game for him so he'll have to find another excuse for not coming? :banana:

Molten and I were lobbying Sanzabar to make the drive up from Richmond to fill out one of the foursomes. Can anyone live stream the Colts game for him so he'll have to find another excuse for not coming? :banana:
Direct TV Mobile for the win!!

Trying to get out Friday since I have the day off. Not sure where I'm going to try and get too...maybe somewhere on 70

During my junior high and high school years, I lived in Henrico, just outside of Richmond. Unless it's changed, he's living in Redskins country. Is there really any need to watch the Skins, yesterday they we able to clutch defeat out of the jaws of victory.

During my junior high and high school years, I lived in Henrico, just outside of Richmond. Unless it's changed, he's living in Redskins country. Is there really any need to watch the Skins, yesterday they we able to clutch defeat out of the jaws of victory.

He's a Colts fan, pretty rabid one too. If he's playing with us on the 25th and you see him toss a club, its probably more likely due to Andrew Luck throwing a pick rather than him making a poor shot.

He's a Colts fan, pretty rabid one too. If he's playing with us on the 25th and you see him toss a club, its probably more likely due to Andrew Luck throwing a pick rather than him making a poor shot.

This. Although he might toss a club for a two yard loss too. Dude has passion unrivaled by anything I've seen. Think a colts version of fireman Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back