I'm not even a putter collector, but every time I see one of these Low Tide threads, I'm insanely jealous. That's a great-looking putter Jman.

Don't know how you're gonna be able to game that James, it's too pretty to hit.

Has he mentioned what kind of maintenance you need to do to keep it pristine? Or is it pretty much good to go?
Copper is maintenance free as it'll just patina over time, can use brasso or something like that on it if I ever want to remove the patina, but I love the look of copper when it starts changing color and shade so I won't.

Today is the day! SO excited!!

So. Happy.

DSC_0525_zpsc7qxxff3.jpg

DSC_0526_zpsdeprjmvp.jpg

DSC_0529_zpsacfszyyy.jpg

DSC_0530_zps9tpxcnch.jpg

DSC_0532_zpsemianax7.jpg

DSC_0533_zpsapsex1aw.jpg

DSC_0534_zpskllmwhkh.jpg

DSC_0537_zpseutpphc1.jpg

DSC_0538_zpsfmjxfiun.jpg

DSC_0539_zpskcia8xo0.jpg

DSC_0540_zpsmw1ijlxv.jpg

DSC_0541_zpszjgeeidn.jpg

DSC_0542_zpsguo9ovtd.jpg

DSC_0543_zpsdlnwzimx.jpg

DSC_0544_zpst51a1r6o.jpg

DSC_0546_zpsljmli6lu.jpg

DSC_0547_zpsq27kbjdv.jpg

Oh my so so beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely stunning my friend. Congratulations and so well done, a true treasure.

that is effing gorgeous. Very very cool.

I love it James. I even think the grip and headcover are badass.

Yep, that's a beauty James. Heck of a job by Low Tide.

Came out great!

Very nice! Glad it came out so well!!

Thanks guys, its pretty much perfection in a custom putter for me. So so so happy I went no offset too. Will get its debut over a lot of golf coming up this weekend.

This is just flat out perfection. Really happy for you Jman this turned out amazing.

Putter looks absolutely fantastic.

Beautiful flat stick James.

Looks absolutely gorgeous! I really like the paint fill where it says Low Tide, the color is almost like the color of the patina of the copper, so it will look amazing when the copper does!

That is beautiful. I just showed your photos to my wife who's eyes lit up and asked how long it took from ordering to delivery?

That is beautiful. I just showed your photos to my wife who's eyes lit up and asked how long it took from ordering to delivery?
They're on a 10 week lead time right now iirc. They've been really busy, which is good and bad at the same time.

It's an awesome putter James, looking forward to seeing how it rolls. Do you have to get the "Lowtide" stamp on the back though?

Just stunning, and with a Pooh quote to boot!

Absolutely amazing James!!! Love everything about it and the personal touch is truly special.

This top line view has me drooling. Easily my favorite top line view of any putter right now. I could see this in a center shaft in my future one day

66f33198b56dc397848941178bebb0db.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, those in hand pics are the best yet. That is one fine putter. Can't wait to hear how you roll it this weekend!

Patina is amazing.

DSC_0623_zps2evvxipl.jpg

DSC_0624_zps6puxuery.jpg

DSC_0625_zpsroze37sm.jpg

DSC_0626_zpsqevivoqz.jpg

Also, after a rather hot/cold debut of getting to know this one (on bastard bermuda) the first round this past weekend, I really rolled it very well the rest of the time. Figuring out pace nicely and there were a LOT of near misses on long putts. So very very happy with this one.​

My goodness that patina is the best look ive ever seen on a putter.

Used these pictures on my wife, she wants something similar in the bag for me!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

This one my wife got me as anniversary present.

Back