fupresti

Former Big Deal
Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
Stadium Course, La Quinta, CA • Purse: $5,900,000
Hudson Swafford - Defending Champion

They also use Nicklaus Tournament Course and La Quinta CC

Is this the one where they are on different courses?

Is this the one where they are on different courses?
Yes they use 3 different ones

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Nice to see the Tour getting back state side, that means the season is starting to ramp up. A lot of fun events on that west coast swing, love this time of year on Tour!!

I believe this week kicks of PGA Tour Live coverage for the season too.

I love following a couple of groups and getting to see how the pros who aren't playing so hot work themselves into a good score. There's a lot of course management there to be learned.

I am not sure why I can never get on board with this tournament. Maybe because I know Farmers and Phoenix are coming shortly and are much stronger fields.

This one seems like the tournament that has a lot going on around it and the rounds take forever to finish. With Golf Channel's broadcast issues I wonder how early round coverage will be.

This week is a big pro am fundraising so that's the basis for the longer rounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe this week kicks of PGA Tour Live coverage for the season too.

I love following a couple of groups and getting to see how the pros who aren't playing so hot work themselves into a good score. There's a lot of course management there to be learned.
Couple questions about the PGA Tour Live... what's the cost and can you cast it? Irritating that you can't cast the Golf Channel Live.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Couple questions about the PGA Tour Live... what's the cost and can you cast it? Irritating that you can't cast the Golf Channel Live.

It's something like $35 for the year.

I'm not sure what exactly you mean by cast it, because I've always had really crummy performance trying to stream video with something like a chrome cast. But you can watch it in a browser or they have apps for at least iphone, apple tv, and roku that I know of.

It's something like $35 for the year.

I'm not sure what exactly you mean by cast it, because I've always had really crummy performance trying to stream video with something like a chrome cast. But you can watch it in a browser or they have apps for at least iphone, apple tv, and roku that I know of.
Thanks, and I did mean cast to a Chromecast. I couldn't find an app for it on my Roku.

Thanks, and I did mean cast to a Chromecast. I couldn't find an app for it on my Roku.

Hmm, I don't see a Roku app listed on the site anymore so maybe I was mistaken about that one (or they discontinued it)...

PGA Tour Live is 40.00 for the year.

And it's worth it.

Thinking I might drive out there tomorrow and watch the action if I don't have to work. I haven't been to a live tournament since the '08 US Open.

How many times is the post round interview lady going to say "mindset"? I think she's mentioned at least twice for every golfer she's interviewed.

Did I read that right? That this is Phil's first missed cut here since 1994?

Really love playing the PGA West courses so it's cool to see them on TV. Upset the don't use La Quinta Mountain anymore, my favorite of the tracks

Really love playing the PGA West courses so it's cool to see them on TV. Upset the don't use La Quinta Mountain anymore, my favorite of the tracks

The Mountain is my favorite of them too.

Sick putt by Rahm! Excellent leaderboard right at the top.

Sick putt by Rahm! Excellent leaderboard right at the top.

Hmm I was just thinking to myself that this leaderboard is a little boring, at least from a "names" perspective. At least they are all jammed tight and the course is fantastic.

Back