Tour Edge Hot Launch 3

erock9174

Reaction score
Handicap
Saw a commercial on the Golf Channel yesterday announcing the Hot Launch 3 Line. Only the driver shows on their site so far.

http://www.touredge.com/products/hl3driver.asp

Any info on the remaining line? Would love to know when the iron woods are coming out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw a commercial on the Golf Channel yesterday announcing the Hot Launch 3 Line. Only the driver shows on their site so far.

https://www.touredge.com/products/hl3driver.asp

Any info on the remaining line? Would love to know when the iron woods are coming out.

Fairway and hybrid webpages up now, solid price points on each. I believe the fairway page said 2/1 launch.
I’m with you about the iron woods.

Fairway and hybrid webpages up now, solid price points on each. I believe the fairway page said 2/1 launch.
I’m with you about the iron woods.

Thanks for the tip. Off to TEE site right now.

Iron-Woods are now on the site.
IMO, these look really refined from their older models.
prodbig.jpg

Launches 2/1/18;

Will THP be doing and reviews or articles on them?

Iron-Woods are now on the site.
IMO, these look really refined from their older models.
prodbig.jpg

Launches 2/1/18;

Will THP be doing and reviews or articles on them?

I'm positive THP will have more coverage on them, we always have. Plus, keep in mind, the PGA Show is soon and Tour Edge is typically in attendance.

I'm positive THP will have more coverage on them, we always have. Plus, keep in mind, the PGA Show is soon and Tour Edge is typically in attendance.

I image there will be some videos on Tour Edge, has been a good place to stop in recent years

I image there will be some videos on Tour Edge, has been a good place to stop in recent years
That "The Dean" guy had some good stuff there in the past.

Good stuff !!
Hoping to see what finish they used on the back of the cavity on the iron woods..Is it gloss black paint or some sort of a pvd finish, satin, matte finish, etc.
It looks similar to the HB/Altitude and wear in this part of the club is always a concern for those who do not use covers on their hybrid irons.

Good stuff !!
Hoping to see what finish they used on the back of the cavity on the iron woods..Is it gloss black paint or some sort of a pvd finish, satin, matte finish, etc.
It looks similar to the HB/Altitude and wear in this part of the club is always a concern for those who do not use covers on their hybrid irons.

+1 to this. The paint on the back side of the hollow body is always the question with these types of clubs. Cleveland nailed it with the Altitudes as they are super durable. Ping did a surprisingly good job with the G15/g20/K15 hybrids. Outside of those two, most wear horribly. I’m not interested in head covers on “irons.”

Otherwise, this is a good looking club and an intriguing line. Tour Edge has been making these oversized G15 style hybrid irons for years (back at least as far as the Bazooka HL), but these visually look the best. The heads seem slightly smaller than some past versions (which I think is a good thing), but it could just be the pictures.

Tour Edge seemingly has a winner based on looks and price point. Something says they’d be good performers though regardless of price point. We shall see..

Haven't ever hit a tour edge club before but this love looks fantastic. I have been checking out their website for a little while.

The price point on this line is really good, it’s great to see a quality line at a good price.

I played their Bazookas, which I believe were a previous gen designation, for ten years, Terrific value!

Exotics line is where it’s at. They have come down on their price points in that line significantly over the past 2 or 3 years. They used to be more expensive New than Taylormade or Callaway, but MSRP is generally less now. Solid Company.

Exotics line is where it’s at. They have come down on their price points in that line significantly over the past 2 or 3 years. They used to be more expensive New than Taylormade or Callaway, but MSRP is generally less now. Solid Company.
Definitely an excellent company. The Hot Launch lines though are solid and hold their own, Exotics are.... Exotic, but Hot Launch get slept on a LOT.

If past performance is any indication, these will be great bang for the buck. Still hit the 6 iron-wood bazooka j max gold from time to time, and have hit the previous 2 Hot Launch models at demo days. Really underrated sticks.

The fairways look great.....hmmm...need to check these out.

Im excited that the winner of the THP Fantasy Golf for the year will once again win an all expenses paid trip to Tour Edge to get fit for a set of clubs and take them with him.

Im excited that the winner of the THP Fantasy Golf for the year will once again win an all expenses paid trip to Tour Edge to get fit for a set of clubs and take them with him.

Such a bad a$$ prize

Has anyone seen this line yet in person ?
Curious if the woods/hybrids are a gloss or matte finish. Also curious if the back of the ironwood is a matte/satin or gloss finish.

Has anyone seen this line yet in person ?
Curious if the woods/hybrids are a gloss or matte finish. Also curious if the back of the ironwood is a matte/satin or gloss finish.

I'd bet ANYTHING we will get more info from the PGA show this week.

Sweet. When does coverage start ?

As is tradition, throughout PGA Show week.

There will be ongoing feedback this year with ability for members to pose Q's to get answered, as well as a lot of very cool interview/footage that will go up post show.

This looks like a really good driver. The yellow paint fill needs to go but it appears to be a solid offering.

I've been following their Snapchat account at the pga show and it looks like there is quite a buzz around this line.

I've been following their Snapchat account at the pga show and it looks like there is quite a buzz around this line.

They look really really good IMO, first time aesthetically they have really stood out in a good way.

Back