JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Interesting new putter company coming out very soon and we will have more on them in the coming weeks.

Through a combination of advanced material science and 10 years of R&D in face design, FLUX has cracked the code with the DARtech (Directional Angular Rotation) insert, a progressively angled face pattern offered in Stainless Steel and a Shore D55 polymer.

UNITY+-+WEB+-+1.2+-+20171104-+WEBZ.jpg

UNITY+-+WEB+-+1+-+20171104+-+WEBZ.jpg

UNITY+-+WEB+-+SNOW+3+-+20171104+-+WEBZ.jpg

Cool.....that insert kinda looks like a steel version of the "Taylormade Nubbins" from yesteryear...

the face looks good, I'd be willing to try that. not sure about the shape however

Interested in seeing and hearing more

I thought Microhinge at first glance. Interested to hear more.

The black putter with chrome insert is on point... and that is an understatement

Also, JB going all "Senior Yearbook Photo" with the fall scene... love it!

Cool.....that insert kinda looks like a steel version of the "Taylormade Nubbins" from yesteryear...

It does. I have a Nubbins hanging around my garage. I grew to hate that insert. lol

It does. I have a Nubbins hanging around my garage. I grew to hate that insert. lol
I know someone who STILL uses it as his gamer.

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

I like the clean lines of the shaft and neck....what would this be called? Straight neck? heel shaft no-flow neck?

Interesting indeed. Options are good, and that neck/shaft location is wild. Would love to see an address image.

with all the weight in the toe (tungsten) I imagine it hangs toe down. Would this be better for a putter with an arching stroke? Or would straight back straight through work with this tech?

I am gonna need an address photo because honestly, at first glance this thing looks cheap.

Their website doesn't even have any address pictures, kinda odd.

Not sure what I think. Looks don't immediately "wow" me and wonder how much success these small putter companies can have.

Not sure what I think. Looks don't immediately "wow" me and wonder how much success these small putter companies can have.

Depends on what each company considers success. I can assure you, most (Lamb excluded) don't set out to be Scotty.

Something about the neck/shaft location seems weird to me, but it's interesting what tech they have behind it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Depends on what each company considers success. I can assure you, most (Lamb excluded) don't set out to be Scotty.

I'm sure setting the bar to out sell Scotty or Odyssey isn't the reason they get into making putters. I just think materials, design, manufacturing, etc.. is a cost and these smaller companies have to sell a certain amount to make a profit. Purely speculative on my part, just opinion based on so many "niche" putter companies around.

I'm sure setting the bar to out sell Scotty or Odyssey isn't the reason they get into making putters. I just think materials, design, manufacturing, etc.. is a cost and these smaller companies have to sell a certain amount to make a profit. Purely speculative on my part, just opinion based on so many "niche" putter companies around.

Obviously its a cost, but the price tags of those putters aren't exactly Odyssey or even Scotty range, much higher, for most but not all.

They look good and DAR sounds interesting.

Not my favorite look but I'd be willing to roll a few to see if their technology helps me!!

Interesting shape, very boxy.

Interesting....any info available as to who is behind the brand and their prior work?

Always worth a roll.....never hurts. Wonder what the distribution will be like, that will be key.

Interesting concept, will be interested in learning more. That shaft is unique for sure.

Interesting looking putters. I’d like to see more info.

Back