Kansas City Get-Together October 10th

Starting to feel my rhythm coming back. Kevin from the UK is pretty awesome.

Finished up 41/41 missed 3 putts inside 3 feet on the back and had a double on a par 3 on the front..

Finished up 41/41 missed 3 putts inside 3 feet on the back and had a double on a par 3 on the front..

I thought you got all those out of your system yesterday!

54/46 for a 100. The second 18 should be much better.

48/42 for a poor 90. Played much better on the back I may try and get back out tomorrow to work on some stuff but I'm glad I battled back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

45/45 for a 90. Was dropping some bombs with the putter. Overall good round. Need to get the driver under control and longer irons aren't going longer. Great meeting you both and Kevin was probably the highlight of the round hahah!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Round 2 with LSMO and Nomadic duffer about to start. I'm confident it will go better than the first round.

Par on #1, already off to a better start considering it took me 13 holes for a par this morning.

Par on #1, already off to a better start considering it took me 13 holes for a par this morning.

You were getting better as the round got going, me on the other hand...

Keep it up!

Going into DJ mode so the updates might slow down but I have 2 pars and I'm 8 over through 5, so you can do the math on how those other 3 holes went.

The pace of play is slowing down, but I'm finding my groove. 9 over through 7 after being 8 over through 5.

Making the turn at 47, 7 strokes better than the morning.

88 on the second 18. 12 strokes better than the morning.

Last edited:
88 on the second 18. 22 strokes better than the morning.

Nice job getting it turned around! 110 to 88 is a big swing.

Or......you're just struggling with math. :angel:

Missed too many putts inside of 4ft. For a not so stellar 85...

Nice job getting it turned around! 110 to 88 is a big swing.

Or......you're just struggling with math. :angel:
Math and typing are both hard for me. Meant 12 better.

Great turn around Ryan! Once again really nice meeting you and playing. Travel safe

This is for Jman. How's my putting form?

Ryan was stripping his drives towards the end of the round!

Great rounds guys. Way to keep playing and looks like it was a fun day. See you in a couple months.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

Awesome that you guys got together today.

Neb is automatic when he starts hitting fairways.

It was cool meeting you guys, Sorry I couldn't stick around after we were finished.

I also enjoyed my round with LSMO. Turns out I used to play darts with his mom several years ago.

As far as my game, the deep wet rough tore me up on the front. The good news is I improved by 7 strokes on the back. The bad news is I shot a 66 on the front.

:banghead:

Back