Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

-1 at the moment. Forgot about football and grandma coming out to watch possibly. Subject to change...
Bummer. Apparently EvF, J4U, and 2015 are just not a match

Tell me about it! Not confirming until last minute though.
If you don't make it on the 17th, you officially suck

If you don't make it on the 17th, you officially suck
Ooooohhh, dems is fightin words! 1-2-3-4, I declare a thumb war

Anyone up for a round this Sunday? Still trying to find a track for the am. Thinking Plumb Creek . This will be my first round in CO.

Anyone up for a round this Sunday? Still trying to find a track for the am. Thinking Plumb Creek . This will be my first round in CO.
Ever since owners of bear dance bought plum creek, it's been pricey and conditions have not been the best last year or so. If you're looking to play in that area then red hawk Ridge is just a bit north and always in good shape. Cheaper too. Also you are welcome to join a bunch of us at my home course on the 17th at 10 am. Bear creek. Private course and your price to play would be 50 bucks, cart and range balls included

Ever since owners of bear dance bought plum creek, it's been pricey and conditions have not been the best last year or so. If you're looking to play in that area then red hawk Ridge is just a bit north and always in good shape. Cheaper too. Also you are welcome to join a bunch of us at my home course on the 17th at 10 am. Bear creek. Private course and your price to play would be 50 bucks, cart and range balls included
Thanks for the heads up. I'm definitely in for the 17th.

Greens are rolling beautifully!
1fb7a3c5220f922d4e62bd33d2014f39.jpg

Ask j4u, milehighgolfer and nomadic_duffer... it's playing easy today lol

Ask j4u, milehighgolfer and nomadic_duffer... it's playing easy today lol
I believe you. I just love speedy greens tho. Ours are usually 10-11 but they had them up to 12 for our major events and i was in heaven. Rolled like glass. Such a treat to play greens like that.

Wont be any snow.. right.? Lol

I had so much fun playing 18 with MHG, J4U, and kc720. Great dudes that make playing so much fun in spite of my skills. Bear Creek is a gorgeous course but extremely challenging for a hack like me. The course rating is 142 from the blue tees! Kang, you are such a generous dude and I can't thank you enough for inviting me today. I'm paying for your round and lunch next time and you cannot say no. Maybe I'll be able to tee it up with you guys again in November.

I had so much fun playing 18 with MHG, J4U, and kc720. Great dudes that make playing so much fun in spite of my skills. Bear Creek is a gorgeous course but extremely challenging for a hack like me. The course rating is 142 from the blue tees! Kang, you are such a generous dude and I can't thank you enough for inviting me today. I'm paying for your round and lunch next time and you cannot say no. Maybe I'll be able to tee it up with you guys again in November.
I had a great time. Definitely hit us up again when you're back in town :)

It was for sure a great time...glad I was able to get free and play with you guys today!

update. lightningbolt officially a maybe now lol

SATURDAY OCTOBER 17 at Bear Creek Golf Club (appx 9am)

In:

KC720
POKESLICE
EAGLEVSFALCON
F.N.G.
GLENNCAL1
JESTER450
BULLDOG

maybe:
BRODYDOG

Updated with current count

Wow.. Whole new group of guys... COOL!

Missing some OG's...check that, they gonna be missing us ?

Missing some OG's...check that, they gonna be missing us ?
Yeah two regulars apparently have family stuff to attend... that sucks... for them!

Yeah two regulars apparently have family stuff to attend... that sucks... for them!
Aw, I thought we WERE family! #Heartbroken

I got the first round of beers after the game :drinks::drinks:
After you pay me for the round, all food and drinks are on me. Your money is no good at my club unless you are tipping bar keep or the red shirts that work there

Seems I run off all the locals when I show.. Lol.. Last time 4putt was the only one to be there last time. Mmmm?

Back