Ohh how I hate reading this thread, knowing how much fun everyone is going to have. Enjoy it fellas!! I have made a promise to myself hell or high water I won't be missing this again!!!

This is for you Soxfan..

b8411ad08db229bdcbaa74122e7dd0c3.jpg

#screenshotted

So having been to one gethering, and now missing the subsequent two, I definitely need to find a way for this not to happen again.

I miss you all and love the banter in this thread.

Except KulbRick. Don't miss him at all.

Ok so DawgDaddy and I are riding down together tomorrow, so it's only fitting that we take those other two old coots to the woodshed! How bout it Dawg, you up for some arse whupping tomorrow ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yeah. We will give 'em our best shot.

Oh yeah. We will give 'em our best shot.

See ya in the morning hoss ! Fun times starting soon . I' taking my old tired arse to bed

Old coot taking young buck to the woodshed

17WoodShed.jpg

Just to give the youngins a weekend preview!

Well, I'll see you guys tomorrow.

Everything looks good in Valdosta buddy.

Pulling out of my driveway heading to McDonalds and then on to Gray, Ga.?

See ya soon Dawg

This is going to be the longest 4.5 hours! Some boring editing to do on some stuff then a silly training class on effective communication! AARRGGH. I'm gonna be like that ADD kid in elementary school thinking of nothing but recess and not paying any attention to the teacher.

Old coot taking young buck to the woodshed

17WoodShed.jpg
That looks very creepy.

I am bringing 2 bottles of this for the steaks, it is my favorite steak sauce of all I have tried.

81Rv7g-dC3L._SY679_.jpg

Heading out in a few so checking out now. Safe travels everyone!

Thinking of you guys today.

7ec4a1077ac5f3a90a99c73282eb135f.jpg

Actually that reminds me of last fall's gethering…

Clubs cleaned and loaded. Packed and ready to hit the road. See you all there and Safe travels everyone!

travel safe peeps.
Catch you at the next one!

79 on Sunday??? Geez I might even have to bundle up and go cotton shirt like scott

911e9c42fe4c78034520e1d94da20deb.jpg

Kinderlou looks wonderful as usual. Units are open now guys. Remember the # sign prior to the code. I've claimed 4121 for the coots again.

I forgot about the Miami game here this weekend, so the course is packed. Two hours and 40 minutes for 9 holes. Heading home to shower and load up the truck then hit the road.

About to head out to my last appointment of the week at 2, then wheels will be up and I'm heading for Valvegas

Do they ever move that pin position on that hole?

Oh and guys, repair those pitch marks :alien:

Do they ever move that pin position on that hole?

Oh and guys, repair those pitch marks :alien:
I've seen it on the left side, closest to the condos.

I'm here where is everyone

Back