The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to say, but my Hawks are back in full force, chewing those 4-0 Bengals up right now....

I guess its some tough meat, because the chewing has not gone so well in the 4th quarter.

I'm sitting in my clubhouse bar with a few Bengals fans having a melt down about this game. It's freaking hilarious.

The andy Dalton "no hussle offense" is not well received.

Wow as the bears beat KC browns tuen nothing into a td

Its like the perfect weekend for MikeDean441

He gets told by Michael Vrska he is coming to #StaffProto in 2016
He is beating GolferGal in fantasy football thanks to the Jags
Garbage caught a TD with his junk
And the Browns just came from behind.

Browns!!!

What happened in bears game? Thought they scored

And idiotic call helmets didnt even touch

Chiefs trying a 66 yard field goal

Ans forsett is hurt of course.

But more importantly browns are in trouble

Eifert is pretty dang good.

Only the Jags could find a way to take Bortles' best day and still give away the game. Pathetic. When's the &@$#% draft?

Lions with 2 turnovers in the first 7 minutes. I think I may just save myself the suffering today and do something more fun - like clean the gutters.

Sorry to say, but my Hawks are back in full force, chewing those 4-0 Bengals up right now....

Nothing like blowing a 17 point lead to be back in full force...

Watching Sherman and Carroll lose is amazing!

Sorry to say, but my Hawks are giving the game away in full force, watching those 5-0 Bengals right now....

slight fify.

I guess its some tough meat, because the chewing has not gone so well in the 4th quarter.
Spoke too soon, that was one ugly 4th quarter for the legion of "boom", looking like legion of gloom.....Horrible, horrible performance. We didn't deserve to win that feast, tip of the hat to the bengals kicker for barely making that "season long" 42 yarder too. Luck was on his side today, and well, we played like shi*

The wife just said that the browns uniforms with the pink cancer awareness accents look like someone threw up their lunch and dumped pepto all over it. Is this reasonable grounds for divorce?

Cowboys D doing a nice job after the bad penalty.

Its like the perfect weekend for MikeDean441

He gets told by Michael Vrska he is coming to #StaffProto in 2016
He is beating GolferGal in fantasy football thanks to the Jags
Garbage caught a TD with his junk
And the Browns just came from behind.
My friends call me rain man

Garbage with a nice catch and run but he's limping

453 yards passing for mccown

Well, that was about the most Kirk Cousins-est way to lose a football game.

Browns with a win on the road against Baltimore. Huge win in the division for them. Love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back