2015 Wilson Staff Tour For THPers - Staff Proto

14477ed2442bd9085998512a6a6a887c.jpg

Q&A with THE president of Wilson Staff Tim Clarke. This is nuts! This doesn't happen to everyday guys like us!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

to be a fly on those walls!

Nodody has tore open their swag bags yet? What a polite and patient group.

The items look out of place. I am pretty sure they were torn open, and then put back together.
I was trying to give them the benefit of the doubt over not posting any pictures :)

So cool to follow. What an amazing facilty. I really need to find a way to get in on the next one.

Such a great opportunity. Very jealous and eager to find out what they get.

Oh. My. God!

I have no words for this experience thus far. These guys are brilliant.

2015 Wilson Staff Tour For THPers - Staff Proto

Product discussion over, now we are headed to range to get fit and test the new news!

My head hurts from all the knowledge

While there was a lull in the thread I read over the itinerary. What an experience. This is what First Class feels like.

What a classy, professional, and just plain and simple down to earth team Wilson Staff has here! You won't find this genuineness anywhere else!

Can't wait for Jan 1st to roll around--based on some vague comments from Duffy at Legacy about a possible target market, these will probably be in the running for a spot in my bag.

Knowledge drop: Takes about 2 weeks for about 99% of the surlyn cover to recrystalize. According to DuPont, its fully recrystalized in 6 months. So hoard away!

Come January all you fellow THP'ers are in for a mind blowing experience! You will be posting old clubs in the market place!

Amazing morning and showcase of Wilson and the 2016 W/S line up. Off to the fitting now. Soooo stoked.

Come January all you fellow THP'ers are in for a mind blowing experience! You will be posting old clubs in the market place!

Pretty strong statement there. Think we need a teaser pic to back that up! :D

Pretty strong statement there. Think we need a teaser pic to back that up! :D

Nothing until January then prepare to have your minds blown. Just sayin.

I have mondo deadlines today. It's killing me that I'll have to wait till tonight to come back & read the entire thread.

Just occurred to me I'm going to be the first Canadian consumer to EVER game these new irons. #mindBlowing.

I know this isn't about the F5, but I hope you guys get a few passes with it.

Upon embargo being up 1/1 they will be the first consumers in the world to have feedback. I can honestly say that this is the most excited I have seen him over any iron design.

This is making me lean towards putting off an iron fitting until the new year. Given how great the current line is that's exciting to hear.

This is making me lean towards putting off an iron fitting until the new year. Given how great the current line is that's exciting to hear.

Dude. Trust me. Wait.

Guys getting ready to get fit on the range

Last edited by a moderator:
Back