Lajosi Putters Thread

Well, I'm a lucky man. My wife is encouraging me to get "the putter of my dreams"...I should probably run far away really fast but instead I'm going to get a putter! I don't know what this is going to "cost" me in the long run, but I'm willing to find out.

I contacted Lajosi and went back and forth about what I was after and it turns out he's got just the thing. The wait while it gets hand built is going to kill me!

As an aside, the affordability of Lajosi's putters combined with the options available and the craftsmanship he brings to the table is insane. I was expecting a price quote of 'X' and received a quote of "X divided by 2".

Kari is very very very good to his customers, both in price, and service. He's got a passion for it, and you will love the putter when you get it.

I can't wait to see it dude.

I am super excited to see what comes out of this, bud. What kind of lead time did he quote you?

I still can't find him on Facebook!?

I've managed to find him on Facebook at last!!, thank you!
I've emailed him and asked for a quote for something truly special. If it's possible it'll be awesome and something that I'll pass down to my son one day.

I emailed Kari and haven't heard back in about 5 days. Is Facebook a better means?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't stop looking at this putter.

1897753_10153102531959336_1260183265178370848_n.jpg

Kari finished up with my order and to say I'm happy with it is a serious understatement. It's the putter I've always wanted and the maintenance free Stainless Steel/Satin Pearl finish is going to allow me to game it year-round with zero issues. Time to retire the rust-bucket Piretti.

Kari finished up with my order and to say I'm happy with it is a serious understatement. It's the putter I've always wanted and the maintenance free Stainless Steel/Satin Pearl finish is going to allow me to game it year-round with zero issues. Time to retire the rust-bucket Piretti.

Beauty!

Man that is sharp curtis

Congrats, that's an awesome looking putter.

I might have to quit lurking on his site and just pull the trigger.

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

Holy friggin crap, that turned out sick dude. Perfect little flow neck Potenza shape. So solid.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Beautiful putter AG!

Nice blade army, love the neck on this putter, always have.

Great looking putter, Curtis. I have pondered inquiring about one of his designs many times. This isn't going to help me avoid that.

Great looking putter, Curtis. I have pondered inquiring about one of his designs many times. This isn't going to help me avoid that.
Never hurts to inquire. Price was on par with a new off the shelf Scameron or Betti and you can basically get whatever you want with your own stampings, colours, neck, weight, finish, offset etc.

The USD converts favorably to the AUD (1.35) as well so its even cheaper than you might think.

Never hurts to inquire. Price was on par with a new off the shelf Scameron or Betti and you can basically get whatever you want with your own stampings, colours, neck, weight, finish, offset etc.

The USD converts favorably to the AUD (1.35) as well so its even cheaper than you might think.
Don't toy with me...lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I adore my Lajosi. I'm just so comfortable with it and I'm pouring in putts inside 6 feet. Love.

Hey Army, do you have other heads similar to the DD201? Would you mind posting a comparison pic?
I've just got my Piretti Potenza Tour oil can left. My DD-201 is the widebody version. Anything in particular?
The photos suck - apologies.
c4967a56a6793f178a91266b411e656e.jpg

66246e6a68d5c32a2194e7954e7f9669.jpg

4552d262773d839c6c364fdebeb2d1f9.jpg

That is pretty much exactly what I was looking for my friend! Thanks!

The Lajosi seems to be a bit more sizable in depth from the top line, and even some of the cavity elements seem to be a bit magnified. Wishing you had got this one a month or so earlier my friend! Would love to give one of these DD201 designs a roll because their customization options are magnificent.

That is pretty much exactly what I was looking for my friend! Thanks!

The Lajosi seems to be a bit more sizable in depth from the top line, and even some of the cavity elements seem to be a bit magnified. Wishing you had got this one a month or so earlier my friend! Would love to give one of these DD201 designs a roll because their customization options are magnificent.
The neck on the Lajosi is a touch smaller and the deep milling on the Lajosi is much deeper. I believe that's also an option through Kari though - how deep you want the milling.

Edit: I'm not sure how much the Widebody Dd201 affects the size of the cavity elements, but perhaps the standard dd201 head is a little different?

Back