Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

I'm surprised by the guys that haven't thrown a check all season yet...sallys :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Marty wrote some letters to the players in the off season. Hi Marty.

Right now it doesn't look like Bobs was a good choice for my net. Ugh. Let's go jackets.

Marty wrote some letters to the players in the off season. Hi Marty.

Right now it doesn't look like Bobs was a good choice for my net. Ugh. Let's go jackets.
Hopefully he got all his bad games out of his system before they counted for fantasy hockey.

Hopefully he got all his bad games out of his system before they counted for fantasy hockey.

I really hope so. I made an offer to someone sending out Hall and getting Halak in return. Apparently it wasn't a solid offer because I didn't hear back. I did manage to pick up a couple guys off waivers this past week and I think I really improved my team.

I really hope so. I made an offer to someone sending out Hall and getting Halak in return. Apparently it wasn't a solid offer because I didn't hear back. I did manage to pick up a couple guys off waivers this past week and I think I really improved my team.
I like Hall, make me an offer.

I did respond Scrap Iron, in the notes when I rejected the trade on Yahoo, guessing that didn't go through with the rejection.

If it had gone through, it said "Thanks for the offer. While I really like Hall, I am just not looking to move anyone so early in the season."

I want to see what happens with my team for a couple weeks before making any decisions on it.

I like Merazk but we will need to have something more if Hall leaving me.

Multi-player, I'll have to take a look.

I did respond Scrap Iron, in the notes when I rejected the trade on Yahoo, guessing that didn't go through with the rejection.

If it had gone through, it said "Thanks for the offer. While I really like Hall, I am just not looking to move anyone so early in the season."

I want to see what happens with my team for a couple weeks before making any decisions on it.

Oh. Stupid Yahoo. I still think you should have made the deal though. Hahaha

You have a solid team, and that goaltending tandem should be solid going forward. I've got a surplus of centers. I'd throw Krejci or Spezza into a deal.

You have a solid team, and that goaltending tandem should be solid going forward. I've got a surplus of centers. I'd throw Krejci or Spezza into a deal.

Callahan?

Who's your throw in then?

Just looked, can't do that, don't have enough RWs to spare.
Has to be a C or I need a RW coming back.

Last edited:
Everybody ready to go tonight, lineups set?

I have an abundance of centers if anyone is in need. I could use a RW.

yeah! it starts tonight!

I have RW, need DMen though i'm happy with my centers... For now

I have RW, need DMen though i'm happy with my centers... For now
I've got solid D. I'll take a look. What's your team name?

Finally got around to shuffling the horrible stock yahoo draft roster with four IR players haha! Great stuff.

Should be an interesting season with what I have. Oh Well, bring it on!

Hey Wade (Drouin Strike), your entire team is on the bench.

Same with Russ (Chara's in Charge). Get your rosters set! You can sit down and set them for the next couple weeks.

Same with Russ (Chara's in Charge). Get your rosters set! You can sit down and set them for the next couple weeks.
PMs may be needed. Everyone playing needs to be sure to subscribe to this thread too if they haven't already.

I've got solid D. I'll take a look. What's your team name?

OITW something haven't changed it from the yahoo default yet

Is that a problem?

That's really weird because I set it last night, I will get it set again shortly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that a problem?

That's really weird because I set it last night, I will get it set again shortly

If I had been playing you week 1 like I was in the league that got cancelled I would have been fine with it :)

Just sent an email through Yahoo. Get your lineups set folks!

Turns out I made the lineup changes in the wrong league. I also picked up a few players I was excited about. Oops

Back