Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm inches away from buying a Cobra Fly-Z Pro 3-iron. I've got the ACP 4-PW set (Morgan Cup rules), but I've longed for a 3-iron for ages, since I think I would rock it way better than any hybrid. Hybrids and don't work well together, and I rarely miss my 4-iron. It's about 150€ from the UK, the only place I could find one, but still...that's like 170 USD...for one iron!

I could wait until November, and order it directly from the Cobra US site (114 USD) to my hotel when I go to California for a week...but will they be available then...

Ponder ponder.

The Wilson Staff irons coming in January.
That should do it for a while.

I have the exact same ponder, right now.

Apex
Wilson proto irons
cobra king ltd
taylormade M1

Will probably own all at some point lol

Seemore sb1 or 2.

Would love to get a Wilson F5 3 wood. Hit this bad boy well of the deck

Well, I was eyeballing some Apex irons from CPO (especially with the sale), but after hitting the new Apex CF16 irons today on break I think Ill pass on the older models. They had 7 irons with recoils and true tempers for demo. Both were fantastic but I really liked the ones with the recoils. I might be in serious trouble on the 16th.

Sure 150 is steep but ive seen people soend quite a bit on mystery boxes too...and least u know what ur getting here
4th.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

After seeing Jacqui's new clubs from Callaway pre-owned, I am officially pondering either Big Bertha or XR irons, X2Hot hybrids and fairways, and a Big Bertha driver.

I skipped this thread and went str8 to putting with it tomorrow.

Just pondering some irons. I like my TM CB's but if i miss the middle i lose a lot of distance. Maybe some apex or something i dont know.

Well, I was eyeballing some Apex irons from CPO (especially with the sale), but after hitting the new Apex CF16 irons today on break I think Ill pass on the older models. They had 7 irons with recoils and true tempers for demo. Both were fantastic but I really liked the ones with the recoils. I might be in serious trouble on the 16th.

That, is a beautiful iron.

Is it December yet?

Easily one of my favorite irons of 2015!!

Still pondering wedges. 60* PM grind is almost a for sure purchase. Trying to figure out which wedge will fill the 56* slot:

J15
FG Tour TC
MD3
RTX 2.0 CB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait until W/S comes out with their new wedge line ... you can thank me later.

I have a 777 stuck in my head...and not the one listed here on the forum.

Wilson Proto and I don't know a thing about them. Well other than the fact that Dave Winchell murdered the 7 iron. ?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Hawkpondering:
Bridgestone J15 DPFs
Cleveland RTX CB 2.0 gap wedge
Sun Mountain C-130s
Seamus hand forged single prong divot tool

Pondering for a next season switch up. Irons. It's down to Ping iE1 with PX 6.0 or Apex CF 16 with KBS C Taper. Oh boy, this will be tough.

Pondering for a next season switch up. Irons. It's down to Ping iE1 with PX 6.0 or Apex CF 16 with KBS C Taper. Oh boy, this will be tough.

IE1 are definitely good, but IMO they likely won't be Apex level.

Yeah I'm thinking the same thing, but they have a set at DSG I'm swinging pretty solidly and, well, I'm a iron junkie.

i can agree with that. The pings are a solid iron imo better than i25 and i20s which I loved but the Apex cf 16 are better. The cf technology works and will give better performance on mishits. Plus on solid contact the results will impress you

Looks like I potentially have tons of stuff to trade in next season (Alpha 815, 2014 BB, 910D2, X2Hot Hybrid).

Not a ton of trade in value, but hopefully enough to make a BBA and Apex CF16 a reality at a bit of a discount!

Just cant get some apex heads out of my mind. Also missed out on a Callaway Alpha 815 driver this morning, someone else just bid more than me.

I pondered some XR irons to replace my Razr X Blacks...

Pondering going back to 50, 54 58 wedge setup. Or 50, 54 and 60

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back