FS: Srixon z545 3-PW S300 Stiff

Chump Fries

Captain Awesome
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey everyone, I'm selling my Srixon z545 3-PW with True Temper S300 shafts and Golf Pride MCC Plus4 Grey grips. Standard length/loft/lie. Purchased in May with normal wear/tear.

Asking $650 OBO. Shipped to CONUS. Will also sell as a 5-PW.

20906667538_dd2dfceb85_z.jpg

22029119696_99498cfa75_z.jpg

21867243990_524e9dcdf0_z.jpg

21434250843_309c017686_z.jpg

Last edited:
Updated OP with pics and price.

Is your new bag going to contain 14 or 15 clubs?? LOL

Is your new bag going to contain 14 or 15 clubs?? LOL

Ha 14. I alternate sometimes between the 3 hybrid and the 3 iron. Just depends on the day.

I need to give those grips more time.

Any trade interests?

Any trade interests?

Not on these unfortunately. I'm looking to fund a new Apex purchase. I am open to offers though.

I will give you $200 and a blue driver shaft, but you might have to wait a bit for the shaft, it should be on its way to my house shortly.

I will give you $200 and a blue driver shaft, but you might have to wait a bit for the shaft, it should be on its way to my house shortly.

Ha and no :)

Let's make a deal :)

Last edited:
Saturday price drop bump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can sell the set as a 5-PW too since I have someone interested in buying the 3 and 4 iron.

Sunday price drop bump.

Monday morning price drop bumpity.

Make an offer before they go off to the eBays.

Another price drop bumpity!

What are you asking for the 5-PW?

What are you asking for the 5-PW?

$675 / 8 clubs would be $84.38 a club so 5-PW would be $506.28 rounded to something even. I'd also have to make sure the 3 and 4 would sell to the person interested (but I don't think that'd be an issue).

I cant believe these are still here. I am fighting myself becasue I know my wife would kill me. Someone buy these before I make a bad decision.

I cant believe these are still here. I am fighting myself becasue I know my wife would kill me. Someone buy these before I make a bad decision.

You've seen these in person. Give in to the urge :)

Dropped the price again! Been getting some interest. Someone is about to end up with these.

Back