2015 Presidents Cup [Spoilers]

Huge putt by Spieth...again.

I mean if you're going to have anyone over that putt...it's gotta be Spieth.

Nice putt DJ, looked like 18 at Chambers Bay.

Am I the only one annoyed that Jordan is playing the part of his shadow all day. I mean how could Dj concentrate with Jordan breathing on the back of his neck. That was ridiculous. Jordan was the "unsolicited advice guy" for the last two days.

At least when phil hit into the water after taking advice from zach it was because he ASKED zach for help. Not because zach tried to be his caddy.

There's teamwork and then there's thinking you are better than the rest of your team.

Just let the man putt Jordan, geezus!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clutch!

I thought for sure the internationals were gonna pull back to tied an hour ago. Love that this is as close as it is.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Noice...

Am I the only one annoyed that Jordan is playing the part of his shadow all day. I mean how could Dj concentrate with Jordan breathing on the back of his neck. That was ridiculous. Jordan was the "unsolicited advice guy" for the last two days.

At least when phil hit into the water after taking advice from zach it was because he ASKED zach for help. Not because zach tried to be his caddy.

There's teamwork and then there's thinking you are better than the rest of your team.

they decide that dynamic beforehand.

religious beliefs and on-course behavior aside, I hate bubba golf. there's no reason for him to try to shape the ball that much.

they decide that dynamic beforehand.

Yea I'm going to guess DJ had told or asked Jordan to help on the greens for him. DJ isn't exactly the greatest putter, while on the flip side Jordan kinda is.

Yea I'm going to guess DJ had told or asked Jordan to help on the greens for him. DJ isn't exactly the greatest putter, while on the flip side Jordan kinda is.

I realize that and there's a difference
Between help and literally standing behind him. If you turned your tv up loud enough you could probably hear him say "be the ball" "nananananannanananna"

He put too much stuff in djs head I'm sure.

And then he seemed annoyed that he ran it 6 ft past the hole.

But even before that he was coaching him ink hitting it to 95 yards for the approach. He IMO tried to micro manage the day.

They got it done though so that's all that matters. I thought them being paired up was a smart choice for the team and their skill sets but I felt myself getting annoyed at Jordan's constant coaching. Sometimes you just gotta let your teammate play the game.

I answered a question that was asked about the one ball rule. Did I miss something here?

Sorry Tadashi, wrong comment in the wrong place.

Back to the competition - it sounds like Phil plays different balls in different situations on tour. Do a lot of guys do this?

I love the team aspect of golf but this is tough to watch. I know it's the nature of the beast to slow down for these type events but with players like Spieth, Day, Holmes and not enough action on the rest of the course it is brutal. Especially at the start or finish when not all groups are going.

That was an unbelievable chip by Day.

And Sangmoon Bae is on FIRE with the putter right now.

that flop that grace hit was one of the all time best shots I can think of

Well, I'm sure we all wanted to see Spieth vs Day after the year they've had and we didn't get it. Pretty boring match ups across the board, IMO. I think Price made a few mistakes by not hiding Scott better (vs Walker would've been ideal) and by putting Bae at the anchor. Bae should've went out earlier on a course he loves with the crowd behind him to potentially win and get the crowd raucous. I would've sent him out vs head case Bubba myself.

Reed with a nice birdie to go 1up

Not the greatest conditions for singles, but it'll be great to see these matches come down to the wire, with only a point difference, and match play scoring, minus adjustments, it's really anyone's game!!!

USA USA USA USA

Crazy little tv glitch there for boditch putt. Guess we know he missed it on the FF!

Man some crazy subtle breaks right at the hole. Several putts I though were in only break off

That stat they just gave about the Aussies' record is brutal. They are gonna NEED to turn that around to have any chance today.

Sorry Tadashi, wrong comment in the wrong place.

Back to the competition - it sounds like Phil plays different balls in different situations on tour. Do a lot of guys do this?

I don't think that's legal, is it? Most of the pga pros play one ball through a whole round, unlike us

I don't think that's legal, is it? Most of the pga pros play one ball through a whole round, unlike us
No, that's the one ball condition of competition.
The rule is for each hole. Like Phil said "You could play a different ball on every hole if you wanted."

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

What a bunker shot by Phil on the 1st.

Back