The Official 2015 MLB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not trying to start S. But how did Lackey get away with this?

I'm not trying to start S. But how did Lackey get away with this?

I know I'm a Homer, but he has rosin on his arms from that bag they leave on the back of the mound. Probably just shows up more since it was a cooler night. Lots of guys put rosin on their arm and lick their fingers. It's not like he's trying to hide anything.

Not sure if anyone saw it, but Utley had an absolutely vicious slide into 2nd to break up a double play on Ruben Tejada. Just released that he suffered a fractured tibia in the process. Something tells me if he's not suspended, he's gonna get some heaters in.

Not sure if anyone saw it, but Utley had an absolutely vicious slide into 2nd to break up a double play on Ruben Tejada. Just released that he suffered a fractured tibia in the process. Something tells me if he's not suspended, he's gonna get some heaters in.

Yeah, wasn't happy about that play or the reversal on the out. That was the game right there.

Not a good day for KC sports so far. Still time to come back, but not looking good right now.

Good game by the Astros. Battled and got the W. One more and ALCS here we come. Didn't think I'd be saying that this year

Good game by the Astros. Battled and got the W. One more and ALCS here we come. Didn't think I'd be saying that this year

#FearTheRangers

#FearTheRangers

They've had our number all year. I just hope if we face them, we can push it to 7 games. Not sure we have enough to win a series

They've had our number all year. I just hope if we face them, we can push it to 7 games. Not sure we have enough to win a series

I'm just hoping they secure it tonight and grab a little rest.

We need Beltre....badly.

#FearTheRangers
I'm pulling for the Jays. The Astros matchup better with them. Can't stand the Rangers anyways.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

3-2 Astros!!

Beltre is back in the lineup for today's game....that's fantastic news.

McCullers really needed to get through the 6th. Glad to see he's been hitting his stride these last few innings... wonder if he's done for the day.

McCullers really needed to get through the 6th. Glad to see he's been hitting his stride these last few innings... wonder if he's done for the day.

I think he has one more inning in him. Listening online he isn't missing his spots by much and the Royals are not making quality swings

Glad to see the bullpen getting shortened, assuming McCullers goes at least 7. Not sure if Gregerson will be available today with his outing yesterday. Another insurance run would be really nice.

Edit: spoke too soon... hopefully Neshek won't have to come in today.

Correa!!! Glad to see him coming out of his semi-slump today!

And a CongerBot sighting!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

Back to back!!!

If we get this game we need the Blue Jays to stretch the other series

Good season KC. The Astros were the better team this series for sure.

Go Stros!

KC starting a rally in the 8th

Don't look now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back