Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Srixon z945 irons... Can't stop thinking about them! Going to get them but need to figure out some financials first.

I don't hit full shots any more with it but if I absolutely have to, I can get 105 here in denver. Been working on using the 56 more, AND I avoid under 100 like the plague.

Srixon z945 irons... Can't stop thinking about them! Going to get them but need to figure out some financials first.
I've had the chrome version before the black (as you probably know), they are fantastic! Bit longer blade length than your traditional blade but performance can't be ignored. The v sole does its job. And they are pretty!

I've had the chrome version before the black (as you probably know), they are fantastic! Bit longer blade length than your traditional blade but performance can't be ignored. The v sole does its job. And they are pretty!
I just had a chance to hit them because my local pga superstore had them in Stock... All I can say is wow. They are super forgiving and unbelievably solid off the face. Once I sell my irons I should be close to getting them. Best looking and feeling blades I have ever hit.

I never thought I'd say this, but TaylorMade M1. Gonna try to hit it tomorrow if the shop has any. I have some things I could get rid of to fund it if it turns out to be good.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Search is on for some Callaway Adaptors so I can do up a couple shafts for the 815 Alpha.... My Red Tie beckons!

Search is on for some Callaway Adaptors so I can do up a couple shafts for the 815 Alpha.... My Red Tie beckons!
Tons of authentic ones on eBay and golf works. Shouldn't have to search too hard.

Plumbers neck flat stick. No idea what it will be yet.

Ponder is over. Just put an order in to Cobra for a 3-iron.

90 dollars with these options. Awesome.

Fly-Z Pro Irons - Single Irons
Shaft Flex Option Steel Stiff
Shaft KBS Tour
Shaft Length STANDARD
Grip Golf Pride Z Cord
Grip Options +2 WRAPS (1/32")
Lie Angle STANDARD
Loft Angle STANDARD
Hand Left
Loft 3 Iron - Cavity

Thinking of maybe trying the BioCell+ driver head, just wondering if its a lower spinning head than the regular one?

I put a 915 3W in the bag today and I believe I might be in love.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I played my brothers GBB driver and 3W today. I like both of them. Now just to come up with the $$ to cover them.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Apex hybrid....just not digging the XR 4 & 5.

I played my brothers GBB driver and 3W today. I like both of them. Now just to come up with the $$ to cover them.

If you can hold out, wait until next year. Might be on Callaway Pre-Owned by then.

Man this gift card is burning a hole in my pocket right now. Have no clue what to get

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you can hold out, wait until next year. Might be on Callaway Pre-Owned by then.
If i wait until next year, he'll probably move on and just give it to me. Season is just about over anyway, so I will definitely wait and see.

I'm thinking of getting a new putter I have narrowed it down between the Nike Method Matter B1-07 and the new Taylormade Tour Black Ghost Indy which do you guys think i should get? Thanks.

probably more of a post 4/15/2016, but irons with a slightly sharper leading edge. probably cobra king. but maybe even something mizzy, or bstone j15cb.

come to think of it, complete bag overhaul. because that's fun :)

Thinking of maybe trying the BioCell+ driver head, just wondering if its a lower spinning head than the regular one?

The + head will be lower spinning than the regular one. I can't tell you by how much in terms of RPMs, but the + head is definitely the lower spinning of those 2 options.

The + head will be lower spinning than the regular one. I can't tell you by how much in terms of RPMs, but the + head is definitely the lower spinning of those 2 options.

Is it just as forgiving? Im thinking im spinning the reg one a bit, it seams to balloon in the wind a little.

Is it just as forgiving? Im thinking im spinning the reg one a bit, it seams to balloon in the wind a little.

Yes, I think so. The e9 face in the plus is a good one....my miss when playing it was off the toe and it handled it well.

Based on testing we watched at Cobra, the plus saw about 500 RPMs less than than the regular version. It is a different head completely really, with a slightly deeper face and smaller front to back foot print. It is going to be less forgiving laterally, but neither were your ultra low spin, ultra penal driver heads.

probably more of a post 4/15/2016, but irons with a slightly sharper leading edge. probably cobra king. but maybe even something mizzy, or bstone j15cb.

come to think of it, complete bag overhaul. because that's fun :)

The MP25s are nice and so are the J15s. The cobras I'm still interested to see and hit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back