European Soccer 2015/2016

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule

All times Eastern.

Note: When there’s more than one Premier League match with the same kick-off time, one will be available on an NBC-affiliated channel and the other(s) will be available on Premier League Extra Time. Premier League Extra Time channels are overflow channels available to TV subscribers who get NBCSN. All Premier League games are available via NBC Sports Live Extra.

Saturday, October 17
Spurs vs. Liverpool, 7:45am, NBCSN and NBC Universo
Everton vs. Manchester United, 10am, NBCSN
Chelsea vs. Aston Villa, 10am, USA
Crystal Palace vs. West Ham, 10am, NBC Sports Live Extra
Manchester City vs. Bournemouth, 10am, NBC Sports Live Extra
Southampton vs. Leicester, 10am, NBC Sports Live Extra
West Brom vs. Sunderland, 10am, NBC Sports Live Extra
Watford vs. Arsenal, 12:30pm, NBC and NBC Universo

Sunday, October 18
Newcastle United vs. Norwich, 11am, NBCSN

Monday, October 19
Swansea vs. Stoke, 3pm, NBCSN

Come on Bournemouth

Haha Man City on Live Extra when was the last time that happened...

Haha Man City on Live Extra when was the last time that happened...

It sucks because on Time Warner, the Extra channels are pay channels so we can't watch at the golf course.

Luckily, KC plays in the afternoon so we can watch it tomorrow night.

It sucks because on Time Warner, the Extra channels are pay channels so we can't watch at the golf course.

Luckily, KC plays in the afternoon so we can watch it tomorrow night.
Can't you watch on the app? Not the greatest but still works decently well most of the time. I watch on my school iPad or tablet and it works pretty well.

Can't you watch on the app? Not the greatest but still works decently well most of the time. I watch on my school iPad or tablet and it works pretty well.

Not when I have a big TV to watch it on later. I just stay away from this thread until we are watching it.

Not when I have a big TV to watch it on later. I just stay away from this thread until we are watching it.
Makes sense I would do the same. I used to hook up the computer via HDMI to the TV but it is such a hassle

So great that the Spurs walk out to Star Wars "Duel of Fates"

Much better start this week for United.

OK, Chelsea looked a bit better, today, though I'm still concerned about their age and lack of speed as the season goes on. It'd be nice if Morinho would keep his yap shut for just a little while, but I don't think he's capable of doing that.

Finally watching the City game from this morning. Just a few minutes in and it's already 2-0.

Sterling with a first half hat trick and City is up 4-1 at halftime.

Sterling with a first half hat trick and City is up 4-1 at halftime.
Sweet. Didn't get a chance to watch any games today but started him in fantasy

City wins 5-1. Bony added the other two goals.

TV and Internet Viewing Schedule

All times Eastern.

Note: When there’s more than one Premier League match with the same kick-off time, one will be available on an NBC-affiliated channel and the other(s) will be available on Premier League Extra Time. Premier League Extra Time channels are overflow channels available to TV subscribers who get NBCSN. All Premier League games are available via NBC Sports Live Extra.

Tuesday, October 20
Arsenal vs Bayern Munich (Champions League- Group Stage Round 3), 2:45pm, FOX Sports 2, FOX Deportes and FOX Soccer 2Go
Dynamo Kyiv vs Chelsea (Champions League- Group Stage Round 3), 2:45pm, FOX Soccer Plus, ESPN 3 and FOX Soccer 2Go
Valencia vs Gent (Champions League- Group Stage Round 3), 2:45pm, ESPN 3 and FOX Soccer 2Go
BATE vs Barcelona (Champions League- Group Stage Round 3), 2:45pm, FOX Sports Net, ESPN Deportes, FOX Sports 2 and FOX Soccer 2Go
Bayer vs Roma (Champions League- Group Stage Round 3), 2:45pm, ESPN 2, ESPN 3 and FOX Soccer 2Go

Wednesday, October 21
CSKA vs Manchester United (Champions League- Group Stage Round 3), 2:45pm, FOX Sports 2, FOX Soccer 2Go
Manchester City vs Sevilla (Champions League- Group Stage Round 3), 2:45pm, FOX Sports Net, ESPN Deportes and FOX Soccer 2Go
Wolfsburg vs PSV (Champions League- Group Stage Round 3), 2:45pm, ESPN 3 and FOX Soccer 2Go
Juventus vs Monchengladbach (Champions League- Group Stage Round 3), 2:45pm, ESPN 2 and FOX Soccer 2Go
Atletico Madrid vs Astana (Champions League- Group Stage Round 3), 2:45pm, ESPN 3 and FOX Soccer 2Go
PSG vs Real Madrid (Champions League- Group Stage Round 3), 2:45pm, FOX Soccer Plus, FOX Deportes and FOX Soccer 2Go

Thursday, October 22
Anderlecht vs Spurs (Europa League – Group Stage Round 3), 1pm, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer 2Go
Liverpool vs Rubin Kazan, (Europa League- Group Stage Round 3), 3:05pm, ESPN 3, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer
Qabala vs Dortmund (Europa League – Group Stage Round 3), 1pm, ESPN3, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer 2Go
Schalke vs Sparta Prague (Europa League – Group Stage Round 3), 1pm, FOX Sports 2 and FOX Soccer 2Go
Alkmaar vs Augsburg (Europa League – Group Stage Round 3), 1pm, FOX Soccer 2Go
Partizan vs Athletic Club (Europa League – Group Stage Round 3), 1pm, ESPN Deportes and FOX Soccer 2Go
Villarreal vs Dinamo Minsk (Europa League – Group Stage Round 3), 3:05pm, ESPN Deportes, FOX Sports 2 and FOX Soccer 2Go
Lazio vs Rosenborg (Europa League- Group Stage Round 3), 1pm, FOX Soccer 2Go
Midtjylland vs Napoli (Europa League- Group Stage Round 3), 3:05pm, FOX Soccer 2Go

Arsenal still alive for Europa

I am sitting in the bar at the Sheraton Santiago, Chile and the big screen is showing all highlights of the matches. Amazing how big it is S.A. just nothing else matters. Cool thing is Eric Clapton live is playing in the bar. Santiago is a huge rock and roll city.

City beats Sevilla with a goal in stoppage time!

Hart almost effed up with less than a minute left, but got away with it.

Well Smalls looks like just you and I are left picking for the Champions League Pick Em.

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Saturday, October 24
West Ham vs. Chelsea, 10am, NBCSN
Leicester vs. Crystal Palace, 10am, USA Network
Aston Villa vs. Swansea, 10am, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra
Norwich vs. West Brom, 10am, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra
Stoke vs. Watford, 10am, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra
Arsenal vs. Everton, 12:30pm, NBC

Sunday, October 25
Sunderland vs. Newcastle, 8am, NBCSN
Manchester United vs. Manchester City, 10am, NBCSN
Bournemouth vs. Spurs, 10am, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra
Liverpool vs. Southampton, 12:15pm, NBC

No 745 game? That's weak

West Ham up on Chelsea early.

Back