The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports are it's a torn ACL for Jamaal Charles. Hate seeing that injury. They are a B to rehab and come back from

Myles White…Geramy Davis…?!

Thank god the Giants cut James Jones…

That was a great catch but should have been reviewed at least. There should have also been an intentional grounding penalty that they blew

That was a great catch but should have been reviewed at least. There should have also been an intentional grounding penalty that they blew
They did review it, every score at the end has to be confirmed in the booth.

They did review it, every score at the end has to be confirmed in the booth.

Should have been an official review. Not the standard one second check. That ball was moving quite a bit. I doubt they over turn it but should have been looked at more than they did

Even in slow motion, I don't think that ball moved at all.

As for the intentional grounding, I agree. The only thing I question is that the pass hit the 49er player first. Does that mean it's considered knocked down?

Even in slow motion, I don't think that ball moved at all.

As for the intentional grounding, I agree. The only thing I question is that the pass hit the 49er player first. Does that mean it's considered knocked down?

That's my question on that too. Is it considered a batted ball and not grounding.

Again, I doubt it would ever be over turned and don't mind the Niners losing. I want Baalke and Tomsula run out of town so I hope for a 1-15 season at this point.

OMG how do 2 guys get to the QB untouched...My chest is sore just from watching that

Can someone tell me why this is not a penalty? He did this at least twice yesterday with no calls.

https://vine.co/v/e003T2A6uZu

Sadly because it's Nick Foles, had it been another QB with a semi bigger name that would be a penalty. IMO he should be suspended bc that was clearly leading with the crown/helmet

Holy rib shot. He has to be sore today.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

Hasn't really worked out in the past.

You need an owner that wants to win, or something.

The Redskins have an owner that wants to win. Doesn't always help.

Aaron Rodgers and Clay Matthews are friends that play on the Packers. Everybody knows the Packers get beneficial treatment because theyre publicly owned and their books are open.

Aaron Rodgers and Clay Matthews are friends that play on the Packers. Everybody knows the Packers get beneficial treatment because theyre publicly owned and their books are open.

What??
What does selling worthless shares of stock that have to do with one of the most obvious penalties that was a no call that I have ever seen?

What??
What does selling worthless shares of stock that have to do with one of the most obvious penalties that was a no call that I have ever seen?
My tinfoil hat tells me that the Packers have to keep clean books, openly, so other owners can keep dirty books, secretly. The other owners tell the refs to look the other way, so the refs get a kick back. My tinfoil is ringing.

I'm not defending that hit. It sure looks penalty worthy. But I also know stuff goes uncalled every game for every team.

Oh my...On that note, backing back out of this thread.

Clay will get fined for that hit. Probably close to 42Gs at D&B's

Apparently the NFL is all serious all the time.

im looking for one too, my Bills are wearing on me.

There's always room on the Steelers' bandwagon. And chances are you'll find plenty of company regardless of what stadium you're in. :D

Torn ACL for charles out for the year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back