2015 Presidents Cup [Spoilers]

Serious clutch play by Haas down the stretch to clinch that win.

Tell me golf isn't more than just a game after these interviews. God I love this sport

hate it for bae. dude fought so hard and wanted it so bad. I'm really happy for our guys, but damn we gotta find a way to close these things out ourselves instead of needing gifts in order to win. I'm also happy that the presidents cup was exciting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick Price is so damn classy. The International team was pretty good this week.

Wow that was exciting and great for golf! This was the first President's cup I've even been interested in watching until the end.

Bae just seems shell shocked. Ugh just brutal

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Wow, what a finish. The US was giving it away and somehow pulled it off. Glad I stayed up late to watch that.

Side note, I realized my GF is a keeper tonight when Bae chunked that chip on 18 she said "wow, he just pulled a Hunter Mahan".

And Bubba continues the blame game.....small recap from the President's Cup site:

Bubba Watson (U.S.) halved Thongchai Jaidee (Int.): Watson won the second hole with a par and led until Jaidee drew all square with a par at No. 17. Watson missed a 5-foot birdie putt at 18 for the win after hitting a masterful bump-and-run chip on the par-5. “I hit a great shot, and then (Watson’s caddie, Ted Scott) had the putt read right and I said, ‘I just can’t see it going that way,’” said Watson, who was 3 up after 10 holes. The miss was reminiscent of the previous day, when Watson missed another short birdie putt at 18 that allowed the International Team to escape with a half-point.

Maybe I'm reading that wrong but isn't he taking the blame for himself?

I think the presidents cup needed this kind of ending to stay competitive with viewership moving forward. Plus it helps to be in the us next year.

Holy $#!+ I love this stuff

sent from my Samsoon S5 from the bottom of a mud hole

What an exciting tourney!

Maybe I'm reading that wrong but isn't he taking the blame for himself?

But how can we keep up the 'bubba sucks bubba is mean to his caddy" narrative if that is true?

Back