Week 5 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Looks like Charles went down

If Falcons WRs could stand on their head, they would have more catches, as Ryan seems to enjoy throwing to their feet all day.

Just destined to lose this week. Lacy with nothing and on a kick blocked for my kicker. Oh well. Such is life I guess.

Ugggh forsett misses td by inches

And effing flacco sneak it in...my luck

Like most weeks, players tend to have their career high when facing GG.
Welcome to the NFL Mr. Yeldon.

Whew glad u didnt want to trade.

And TD yeldon!
It's not too terrible since I have Davis, but yeah, I'm just destined to lose it seems. haha. put up 61 last week and doesn't look like I will do much better this week.

I might go Rawls over Blount because you never know how much run a NE RB is going to get it. Then Benjamin at Flex. But my team is one and three so take it with a grain of salt... Actually that probably means you want to do the opposite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm 0-4 so you're ahead of me Frank!

That is why I chose to play hillman in the RB spot and T. Williams in the Flex but it looks like Rawls might be worth holding i read that there is still no sure thing that Lynch comes back next week if it is any thing like some of the other Muscle pulls this year he could be out another two or three weeks

Rumors are that Lynch's injury is a lot worse than what they're reporting. He has some serious tissue damage that may take weeks to heal.

Maybe an insider or some Seattle peeps can back those rumors up?

If Falcons WRs could stand on their head, they would have more catches, as Ryan seems to enjoy throwing to their feet all day.

They just need to run Freeman. Redskins have no answer for him

They just need to run Freeman. Redskins have no answer for him

Which is good, because Ryan has no answer for completing a pass.

That scoring is going to be interesting fantasy wise in Atl. Freeman fumbles, Julio recovers in the endzone.

Lacy up to one point Aaaaaaw yeah!

Can someone that's watching the Packers game shade some knowledge about what's going on with Lacy? Is he injured? Packers just passing a lot?

Seriously...Jones geta credit for that td?...garbage

And here I thought my roster was set to do damage this week. yeah not so much.

Matt Jones on my bench is a guaranteed a touchdown.

Come on garbage points from my jags

Garbage with a TD.

How about your and GG's game. Projected at each at 91 right now.

A few games in league 1 projected within a point. Some good games going on.

Back