Contest - Win This Driver

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Not a lot of THPers have had the chance to try this driver, but those that have came away pretty darn impressed. If you have not read the THP Review of the club, it was tested in detail and the information can be found here.

pic1-400x3003.jpg

The Prize
The 2015 Knuth High Heat Driver
Dean Knuth, believed that he could design golf clubs to optimize the performance of amateurs that would be longer, straighter and more forgiving than the major brands for all amateurs with swing speeds less than the Tour players. They have tested this out independently and found success and THPers have tested this driver and more and more wanted to play it after hitting a few on the course with it.

The Contest
Just post in this thread that you want to give the Knuth High Heat a shot in your bag and why.

Rules
Only one entry per person
Entry must be submitted by October 16th at 11:59am EST
Shipping of prizes is free for Albatross Club Members only

Albatross Club
Should you win, shipping is free for Albatross Club Members only. It is a very special initiative as THP partners with Folds of Honor to give back to this amazing organization in the name of this community of people. If you are not a member and would like more information, click here.

If it's good enough for Wardy. I wanna see what it's all about.

I want to win the High Heat.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Longer, straighter, and more forgiving.... yep, this mid 90's swing speed hacker needs all 3 of those. I'd love to put this one in my bag, especially after reading how much THPers were impressed with it during the driver testing.

Plain in simple, the driver spot in my bag is ice cold and only going to get colder this winter. Time to add some heat to the bag and prevent hibernation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My current gamer balloons something awful and I would like to see if this won't deliver better ball flight.

I would love to add a little High Heat to my bag. Longer, straighter and more forgiving? I am certainly down with all of those things!

I haven't had any consistency this year with a driver so hearing this club could help out with that I'm curious to give it a shot. Consider me in!

longer for amateurs, I like the sound of that. Plus, I want to hear that sound I have heard so much about

A longer, straighter and more forgiving driver...count me in!!

I would love to win this driver. I've been intrigued since I first heard of it, and I'll admit it's the Knuth name that did it. Doesn't seem like the kind of guy who'd put his name on something that doesn't deliver.
Not going to see any locally, so this would be a great opportunity. And any gains in accuracy, forgiveness, or dispersion would be MORE than welcome.

As a NY Mets fan, I want the High Heat to give Chase Utley some sweet chin music for being a dirty SOB. Oh right and to hit longer, straighter drives that will burn my playing partners.

I've never swung this club or brand before. Out if sheer curiosity for what it could do, I want this club.

Boutique brands often have great products, unfortunately the masses can't experience this...I would love a chance to try this driver out and see if it can keep a spot in the bag. Thanks THP for the opportunity.

I haven't had a chance to try the Knuth High Heat, but I am intrigued. I have never been able to keep up with my friends with higher swing speeds off the tee. This could be a game changer for me!

I've experienced the High Heat firsthand. It is the real deal and it is an absolute blast to hit. I want it in my bag!

The major brands and their big marketing budgets are all fine and good, but I'm looking for something that performs. It sounds like the Knuth High Heat could provide some much needed forgiveness and consistency to my bag. I've got a spot ready for it.

I've been hugely impressed with the feedback from this driver since THP first introduced it to me, from THPers getting on-course time with it to hawk's review. i feel like it would be a perfect fit for my game. pretty please?

I would love to add the high heat to my bag and hear the unique sound all round long

I'd give the High Heat a shot.
And if it didn't unseat my current gamer, I'd pass it along for someone else to try.

Long and Straight, High Heat sounds like something my bag could really use right now, I'm in.

A driver built with the "non" tour player in mind sounds perfect for my bag.

Longer, straighter, and more forgiving? Definitely sounds like something I want in my bag.

I want to give the "K"nuth a shot in my bag, who doesn't want some good distance and a sound to intimidate your playing competitors right off the first tee!

As I have lost an extreme amount of distance off the tee this year, based on the feedback from those that have hit it this sounds like a quick remedy for helping out my game

Back